Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

I know for a fact some very, very unstable mod loaders exist for Android. However, due to the mobile platform being noticeably buggier, something as large as Calamity wouldn't work. If you're on iOS you're out of luck, as Apple REALLY doesn't like apps like that.

As far as I know there is a mod-loader you can even get from the playstore itself. Surprisingly it works to an extend. Only for textures though. I guess it would be possible to get mods working in a similar way. The better question is... Will the phone handle that? Even with my computer I sometimes have issues getting calamity running through end-game due to FPS drops. I don't want to imagine what chaos it will be on Mobile.

As far as I know there is a mod-loader you can even get from the playstore itself. Surprisingly it works to an extend. Only for textures though. I guess it would be possible to get mods working in a similar way. The better question is... Will the phone handle that? Even with my computer I sometimes have issues getting calamity running through end-game due to FPS drops. I don't want to imagine what chaos it will be on Mobile.
I know for a fact some very, very unstable mod loaders exist for Android. However, due to the mobile platform being noticeably buggier, something as large as Calamity wouldn't work. If you're on iOS you're out of luck, as Apple REALLY doesn't like apps like that.
Mobile in its current state can’t handle content mods well.

I would really like to play this mod in my cellphone now!!!! Calamity mod, Ive even installed a pc version of this mod and tried to convert it into mobile. Its not much but Im making progress...

guys, calamity is NEVER coming to mobile. It's already super laggy on many computers, there is NO WAY it's gonna work on a phone. Not to mention the fact that modding mobile is illegal.

I might be a bit late but better late than never
There actually is a launcher (android only) with actual mods for mobile by now
Its still in beta and theres only 1 mod that adds new items so far but still pretty awesome
It has a "texture pack loader" (if you wanna call it that) and a inbuilt toolbox
Its called <removed by moderator> or something like that on the playstore

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be a bit late but better late than never
There actually is a launcher (android only) with actual mods for mobile by now
Its still in beta and theres only 1 mod that adds new items so far but still pretty awesome
It has a "texture pack loader" (if you wanna call it that) and a inbuilt toolbox
Its called <removed by moderator> or something like that on the playstore
Hi there @LINK2ChaoZ, welcome to the forums. :)

505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) has a policy that editing the core game (such as what a mobile mod or texture pack would do) is prohibited. As we here at the Terraria Community Forums adhere to 505 Games’ policy, we don’t permit any discussion of how to do it so I needed to edit your post above.

You can read more here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

And if you have any questions or want to discuss this with me, you can send me a private conversation HERE.

they want to do it after the rewriting the code of Mobile (there are extremely old, unstable, and pirated mod-loaders exist on Android)

Like what pls
[doublepost=1568743033,1568742956][/doublepost]
guys, calamity is NEVER coming to mobile. It's already super laggy on many computers, there is NO WAY it's gonna work on a phone. Not to mention the fact that modding mobile is illegal.
Only if I have potato pc and potato phone
[doublepost=1568743091][/doublepost]
Like what pls answer I'm desperate for mods on terraria mobile 1.3

Back
Top Bottom