Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing the 1.3 update for a couple of hours now, and I've had a great experience. Here are some bugs I've noticed.

1. Slight lag; I've noticed slight lag when flying around my world. When I fight bosses, occasionally there is a couple of large lag spikes, which may be because I fly around quickly (more on this later).
  2. Light loading; when I'm flying around quickly in an area with a lot of artificial light (torches...), I see black lines for a split second before the light actually loads, which may cause the lag when I'm fighting bosses.
  3. Chest opening; I've noticed that sometimes, even when I'm close to a chest, I have to "interact" with it 2 times before it opens. Additionally, when I have my cursor on a chest and I'm in my inventory, I exit the inventory and it opens the chest.
  4. Lunar Event lag; when I was fighting the Nebula(?) pillar, there was a high amount of lag which probably dealt with the amount of enemies.
  5. Attack and Crit flickering; I've noticed that when I wear Beetle armor that the attack and crit of any weapon (and possible accessory) flickers up and down. I'm not sure if it affects the damage output or something but it's quite annoying.

I'm sure I haven't seen any more bugs but I'll keep ya'll posted.

Plus, this was a really smooth update compared to what I've seen people report. The UI is fine, and I haven't seen any crashes or corruptions yet. Also, I've noticed the Flairon isn't killing things as fast as it used to; I don't know if it's because I used it against the Martian Invasion thinking it would destroy everything, but it seems the "head" of the weapon isn't coming back to the player as fast anymore.

Last edited:
Any item's text overlaps other UI text pretty much every time you hover over something, and (on xbox) pressing B to exit the inventory always activates anything in front of you that also uses B to interact. Also, it seems like every initial cast of razorblade typhoon shoots out two projectiles.

Could an option be added to disable the analog stick in the inventory, that way you can have it open and run around without having to use the new "build mode?"

Eng: Disgusting! The control scheme became inconvenient! Disappeared multiplayer with ps vita and ps3! I just bought this game for the sake of multiplayer! This is the meanest thing I've ever met ... why should I play now? I will not believe you anymore.
-------------------------------
Rus: Отвратительно! Схема контроля стала неудобной! Пропал мультиплеер с пс вита и пс3! Я только ради мультиплеера купил эту игру! Это самое подлое, что я когда либо встречал... зачем мне теперь игра? Я больше не поверю вам.

View attachment 189189
index.php

LAUNCH EVENTS
In celebration of this huge launch, we have planned a few fun things for the Community. Expect to hear more about this once both XB1 and PS4 are launched - we want to make sure that everyone can share in the fun and festivities!

index.php
index.php

So any news about the launch events?

I haven't been able to play Terraria for the last 3 weeks because of school, sports and vististing family members, but now I have time to play! I'm loading a new world right now wish me good luck!

I tired out TerrariaPatcher, a hack for Terraria, it worked.
I tried out a Terraria hack using Wemod Infinity, it worked...
I used both at the same time...
My god... what have I done?
It works on multiplayer too, and my goodness it is amazing, summon whatever you want whenever you want, and never die.
[doublepost=1518468696,1518468530][/doublepost]Everyone has what they want, so they are gone....

I tired out TerrariaPatcher, a hack for Terraria, it worked.
I tried out a Terraria hack using Wemod Infinity, it worked...
I used both at the same time...
My god... what have I done?
It works on multiplayer too, and my goodness it is amazing, summon whatever you want whenever you want, and never die.
[doublepost=1518468696,1518468530][/doublepost]Everyone has what they want, so they are gone....
are you using it on console,if so SIGN ME UP!!!

Since it sounds like this is a Mod for the Console versions, we ask that discussion of it ceases. As part of Microsoft & Sony's policies for their consoles, they do not allow modding. And because of this, we don't permit discussion about ways to hack the Console versions.

More can be read about the policy here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...olicy-regarding-console-mobile-hacking.35819/

Since it sounds like this is a Mod for the Console versions, we ask that discussion of it ceases. As part of Microsoft & Sony's policies for their consoles, they do not allow modding. And because of this, we don't permit discussion about ways to hack the Console versions.

More can be read about the policy here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...olicy-regarding-console-mobile-hacking.35819/
TerrariaPatcher is a mod for the PC version only. Wemod's Infinity is a cheat engine only for PC as well. I don't think this discussion is against the rules, though it is off topic for a console discussion.

TerrariaPatcher is a mod for the PC version only. Wemod's Infinity is a cheat engine only for PC as well. I don't think this discussion is against the rules, though it is off topic for a console discussion.
If that’s the case, then why on earth are they talking about it?

This is PC, but for Xbox, I have a problem, I cannot download previous gen worlds, and sometimes my game has a rendering glitch that causes extreme lag, so I have to restart the entire game, you have to play it to see it on Xbox one.
[doublepost=1518536036,1518535908][/doublepost]ISSUE: I cannot download previous gen worlds, this is really, really damn bad. This means no more nice things for me. Quick bugfix or reinstallaton should work?

I'm so salty I just recently got the Arkhalis and it's invisible...dang bugs.
It takes forever to load up a world and I went through so many Enchanted Swords just to find that the elusive collectible was bugged..lol the struggle is real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom