tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Maxmordre is bugged. When attempting to reforge it, it only cost 1 copper each until it reforged into Broken, in which the value to reforge jumped to over 300 platinum. Probably due to an value overflow.

How does one get Jumpstart Syringe? There is literally no way to find any information on some items, not only recipe/item browser is helpless in that case, but even Google!
I assume it's in either some sort of chest, loot bag or at NPC... There is only one town NPC who could possibly sell it, and it's the Horde Zombie. How does he work, exactly? Do i unlock new merchandise as i complete his quests?

How does one get Jumpstart Syringe? There is literally no way to find any information on some items, not only recipe/item browser is helpless in that case, but even Google!
I assume it's in either some sort of chest, loot bag or at NPC... There is only one town NPC who could possibly sell it, and it's the Horde Zombie. How does he work, exactly? Do i unlock new merchandise as i complete his quests?
undeadipede is fought in the Horde post-fishron. copied from the discord

I have a question about GRealm:
When you defeat the horde, you get the Horde Zombie Town NPC. He gives you quests and stuff, and if you beat them you get tokens or something from him. The tokens say you can exchange them at the Horde Zombie, but I see no option to do that. How can I use the tokens?

I have a question about GRealm:
When you defeat the horde, you get the Horde Zombie Town NPC. He gives you quests and stuff, and if you beat them you get tokens or something from him. The tokens say you can exchange them at the Horde Zombie, but I see no option to do that. How can I use the tokens?
He sell things that you buy only with horde tokens. Also, i didn't understand how to use these itens.

He sell things that you buy only with horde tokens. Also, i didn't understand how to use these itens.

At the start, you don't get much stuff. However, should you proceed with killing bosses, he will offer Tonics, which will warp your senses and allow you to handle mobs of different biomes without having to leave home nor terraform the whole place. An Artificial Biome in a Tonic!
These will need to be bought via the tokens

Speaking of such - There needs to be modded Biome and Hell Tonics

Does anyone know if the Fire Servant Pouch is bugged, or know how to craft it? I have the flare gem and the pygmy sack but I'm not getting the option anywhere

hi! I got an error while loading the mod. I got this error.

Unknown xnb file TotalBlack. Perhaps it should be in Fonts/ or Effects/
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I hope you can fix it. I really want to play this mod again! (especially since it's part of my main mod pack and it breaks without it :p)

Came home today to find Grealm has been updated! Woo!

Sorry to the guy above me. I haven't had any errors with the mod since the update.

Hi Grox! Love the mod, I've been using it for a while, and it's been great. Bad news though, I believe I found an oddly-specific crash. To recreate it, open the game, enter a world, kill a Myconid, and exit the game. Then, go to your mods list and use the Reload Mods button. Now go back into a world, and the next time you attack a Myconid, the game should crash. I don't know for sure how many of these steps are necessary, or if there's other ways to reproduce this crash, but this way seems to be decently consistent, and it does seem that using the Reload Mods button is a part of it. Maybe it's a problem with your Unload() function somewhere?

I've been able to reproduce the crash with only GRealm and Base Mod installed, with no other modifications to the game. I'm using tModLoader v0.10.1.2, Base Mod v1.0.7.5, and GRealm 1.0.7.7. Below is a screenshot of one of the crash reports:

Njcp2bk.png

I posted this problem to the GRealm Discord as well, but if you need to talk to me about it, contact me on the Terraria Forums. I don't use Discord much :)

Edit: I should also note that the Runtime Error log doesn't add anything that isn't already shown in the screenshot above.

It seems that "Fleshtotem" no longer exists in Calamity, so GRealm needs to be updated to reflect this:

The item FleshTotem does not exist in the mod CalamityMod.
If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 stack)
at BaseMod.BaseExtensions.AddItem(ModRecipe recipe, Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 count) in c:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\BaseMod\BaseMod\Base\BaseConstants.cs:line 152
at GRealm.ModCrossover.Calamity.Items.BarbaricWyrmfleshGauntlet.AddRecipes() in c:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GRealm\ModCrossover\Calamity\Items\CosmiliteArmorShard.cs:line 43
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Back
Top Bottom