Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so salty I just recently got the Arkhalis and it's invisible...dang bugs.
It takes forever to load up a world and I went through so many Enchanted Swords just to find that the elusive collectible was bugged..lol the struggle is real.
Just to be clear, what do you mean it's invisible? The sword doesn't swing the same way as a normal sword would. To use it, hold the attack button.

Just to be clear, what do you mean it's invisible? The sword doesn't swing the same way as a normal sword would. To use it, hold the attack button.
Indeed, the Arkhalis utilizes autoswing as its attack, rather than just "tap and it swings once".
I have one, and it is fun. As well as useful for passing through Spider Biomes.

When I use the Arkhalis the animations are invisible the only thing I can see is the light that emits off of it.
The item works but its just a small animation bug I've come across.

Its now like a month and Terraria mobile dont get released, well lets wait, i will be so hyped owo. ~:sigh:
It probably won’t be released soon, they still are fixing bugs on console and it took about 2 years for them to finish it on consoles. All I’m saying is don’t get your hopes up too high for a little while ;)

if they paid for it they can do whatever they want with it.
Unless it’s illegal.
It probably won’t be released soon, they still are fixing bugs on console and it took about 2 years for them to finish it on consoles. All I’m saying is don’t get your hopes up too high for a little while ;)
I don’t think they’ll be rewriting the whole game for mobile. The UI would be even worse for mobile players. I think it’s just a normal update

I don’t think they’ll be rewriting the whole game for mobile. The UI would be even worse for mobile players. I think it’s just a normal update

Incorrect. It is a full rewrite that parses off from Console. One codebase and all that.

That said, the UI will not just be a direct lift from Console (you simply cannot do that on a phone). More to come on all of that later.

When I use the Arkhalis the animations are invisible the only thing I can see is the light that emits off of it.
The item works but its just a small animation bug I've come across.

In what way does it look different than what you see here:

Arkhalis_animation.gif

That will help us ascertain bug or intended... and in what way.

Incorrect. It is a full rewrite that parses off from Console. One codebase and all that.

That said, the UI will not just be a direct lift from Console (you simply cannot do that on a phone). More to come on all of that later.

In what way does it look different than what you see here:

Arkhalis_animation.gif

That will help us ascertain bug or intended... and in what way.
Oh ok yeah I'm not able to see the sword swinging/slashing while I'm attacking, the only thing I'm able to see is the light that emits from the Arkhalis when you are attacking.
So all I basically see is my character holding it's arm out but with no swinging/slashing animation like shown in the GIF.

Oh ok yeah I'm not able to see the sword swinging/slashing while I'm attacking, the only thing I'm able to see is the light that emits from the Arkhalis when you are attacking.
So all I basically see is my character holding it's arm out but with no swinging/slashing animation like shown in the GIF.

Do you have any dyes equipped at all?

I've actually read up on those workarounds a while back where dyes were causing these kinds of issues, So I've tested the Arkhalis with and without dyes equipped even exiting the app and restarting Terraria during each test thinking it could just be an issue with the dyes, but I got the same results from both tests.
So it could just be that the item itself is bugged.

I've actually read up on those workarounds a while back where dyes were causing these kinds of issues, So I've tested the Arkhalis with and without dyes equipped even exiting the app and restarting Terraria during each test thinking it could just be an issue with the dyes, but I got the same results from both tests.
So it could just be that the item itself is bugged.
Are you using a hook at all?

Yes thanks for the advice I will try to unequip the hooks I have and test that too.
Hopefully it works I spent days and countless worlds trying to get that elusive collectible lol.
Yeah it makes me mad that I can’t really use hooks, but the game is still fun anyways :p
Hooks make any projectile invisible. Also if you have been on one session for a while maybe it overheating can make stuff more laggy? I’m not sure how that works :p

Yeah it makes me mad that I can’t really use hooks, but the game is still fun anyways :p
Hooks make any projectile invisible. Also if you have been on one session for a while maybe it overheating can make stuff more laggy? I’m not sure how that works :p
One thing I need to report directly to the Devs is a serious bug with Solar Eruption causing EXTREME frame rate drops (To the point where everything stops moving.) and glitching specifically on Legacy Worlds.
I will find that page later on today or something.

Ok I found out why the Arkhalis wasn't displaying properly, it was the Familiar Wig,Familiar Shirt and Familiar pants causing issues not the dyes or the hooks.
The Arkhalis isn't bugged, its the Vanity items pertaining to the Familiar clothes and wig after unequiping the items the sword displayed properly.
Hopefully other players can use this information as a useful work around.

Ok I found out why the Arkhalis wasn't displaying properly, it was the Familiar Wig,Familiar Shirt and Familiar pants causing issues not the dyes or the hooks.
The Arkhalis isn't bugged, its the Vanity items pertaining to the Familiar clothes and wig after unequiping the items the sword displayed properly.
Hopefully other players can use this information as a useful work around.

Thank you! This is the kind of investigative work that saves the team TONS of time!

Fortunately, this is a known bug with the Familiar Vanity set - and fixing that should sort out yours as well as a bunch of others.

Thank you! This is the kind of investigative work that saves the team TONS of time!

Fortunately, this is a known bug with the Familiar Vanity set - and fixing that should sort out yours as well as a bunch of others.
I'm just happy the sword I spent so much time grinding for wasn't bugged I was about to just put it on a weapon rack and call it a day lol.

One thing I need to report directly to the Devs is a serious bug with Solar Eruption causing EXTREME frame rate drops (To the point where everything stops moving.) and glitching specifically on Legacy Worlds.
I will find that page later on today or something.
The solar eruption works fine for me other than being invisible, I will try taking off my vanity ;p

The solar eruption works fine for me other than being invisible, I will try taking off my vanity ;p
Exactly I had the same issue with the Solar Eruption being invisible as well, The Eye of Cthulhu yoyo was also doing the same thing but as soon as I took off my Familiar vanity set it was displaying properly.
I didn't even know about the Vanity set bugs but I was desperate lol I took off everything that's how I figured this work around out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom