One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

View attachment 194146
CELESTIAL PILLAR TERRARIANS

Good day, everyone!

As you know, Console 1.3 recently launched - and yo-yos are certainly a big part of the new content, including the ultimate throw that drops from the Moonlord himself: the Terrarian!

As you may know, our friends at One Drop have brought the Terrarian into the real world over the past couple of years, and to celebrate the 1.3 Console launch, they are releasing a special Celestial Pillar series of Terrarian Yo-yos! Each of these are designed to match one of the four pillars in the final events leading up to the battle with the Moonlord. Check these out below - and click the One Drop logo at the bottom (or click here > http://onedropyoyos.com/store/) to find out where you can purchase your very own Celestial Pillar Terrarian!

[doublepost=1519151307,1519151280][/doublepost]What about the influx waver

Well, that’s a weapon not a celestial pillar. ;)
I think that the Influx Waver is an ignored weapon, because it's quite similar to the Terra Blade which is easier to get.
It would be awesome if we could get some of the terraria swords/bows/guns/mage weapons as real life accessories, they could be made out of some sort of durable foam, plastic, etc. :happy:

I think these would be a lot more cooler if they were designed after the pillars.. like if solar had fiery veins across it, with nebula having a crystal design, stardust with tentacle theme, and vortex with pebbled gems on it. I mean, they're neat looking.. but they don't remind me of the celestial pillars at all. They're just colored yoyos with generic paint splattered on, and most of the value seems to be in the name rather than the look. In fact, they remind me of Splatoon more than anything.

I think these would be a lot more cooler if they were designed after the pillars.. like if solar had fiery veins across it, with nebula having a crystal design, stardust with tentacle theme, and vortex with pebbled gems on it. I mean, they're neat looking.. but they don't remind me of the celestial pillars at all. They're just colored yoyos with generic paint splattered on, and most of the value seems to be in the name rather than the look. In fact, they remind me of Splatoon more than anything.

Not really how it works. This is not paint, nor is it an "exact precise, every one will be the same" process. Colors and splash patterns were indeed given - as targets. However, the anodizing process simply is neither that predictable nor controllable.

That also means every one of these is unique, on the other hand. Having a solar in person (as well as a ton more), its pretty cool.

Those look sick! My personal favorite is the solar one.
[doublepost=1519421175,1519420949][/doublepost]These are fantastic, but could you maybe tone down the price a little?

Interesting how one yo-yo can cost more then 7 copies of the Terraria game itself...
I would love to buy one, but the price is way too high

I think that the Influx Waver is an ignored weapon, because it's quite similar to the Terra Blade which is easier to get.
It would be awesome if we could get some of the terraria swords/bows/guns/mage weapons as real life accessories, they could be made out of some sort of durable foam, plastic, etc. :happy:

What I wouldn't do for an irl Last Prism that fires off rainbow lights in a circle...
...and then they condense into one big beam which murders the battery in seconds :p

So what's the dev team doing that makes releasing two tiny updates take longer than enormous game changing ones? So many D E L A Y S

What I wouldn't do for an irl Last Prism that fires off rainbow lights in a circle...
...and then they condense into one big beam which murders the battery in seconds :p
What would be even better than real life yoyos? Adding visuals for the yoyos on Xbox one. May I see my Amarok/Amazon in the air, please?

Also, Boomstick IRL = amazing way to eat mini pretzels/M&Ms.

Nice,now if only we had an armor named ilumainite armor that gives boost to all classes like solar vortex stardust and nebula but a fith set

Back
Top Bottom