OOC The Island - OOC

I may have been playing a slightly faster game or two on another site. Still not leaving TI BTW, don't get the wrong idea.
No worries. You're definitely allowed and encouraged to do such.

I had been looking into finding/developing a way to have everyone be able to roll their own rolls and more easily keep track of their character, but the options are not very good for linking to a forum post w/o developing my own UI and extension. I've starting learning/coding some things in java, but they're going to take much longer than I had predicted, and I am definitely not an artist to make it visual.

I may have been playing a slightly faster game or two on another site. Still not leaving TI BTW, don't get the wrong idea.

I'm sure there are a fair amount of us who are in other games.

I myself have been doing Shadowrun with friends, and we've also working on starting a new DnD campaign.

Yeah, I just joined my brother's campaign as well. We're alternating every other week now (I think) to make it easier on us since we usually play every Sunday afternoon.

Hey y'all, remember that one time I said I was back and then vanished into the ether again? Yeah, my bad. This time though, for real, I'm back for another run.

Probably.

IDK, I've had this real urge and spark to just write and create stories that I hadn't felt in years by this point, so I think now would be a fantastic time to get started again. Real excited to get back into the fray of things that are occurring and such. Would it be cool if I brought back Thorton? I think I still have his unfinished character sheet somewhere in the depths of my Google drive.

EDIT: Should also note that I'm literally about to move in a couple of days, so give me a week or so and I'll be all good. All my stuff'll be set up, etc.

ZjxAKdo.png

"Oh, what the hell is he doing now?" Zack muttered as he recognised Francis as he approached the figure. "I believe I was more than clear when I told him to stay away from us." as he buried his face in his hands. "Okay, proceed as planned, people, but if those two reach us, remember: we have never met either of them. And if he..." he said, pointing at Francis "...as much as hints that he does, I'll beat him to death myself. Witnesses or no witnesses."
Oh jeez. This is going to be too much of an opportunity to pass up.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to test how accurate Zack's word is.

Oh jeez. This is going to be too much of an opportunity to pass up.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to test how accurate Zack's word is.
I don't believe Francis and the women are within speaking distance to the rest of the group.
jHmAthQ.png

Francis froze, staring at the gunslinger in surprise, unsure how to act upon the sudden re-encounter. He decided to force himself to relax: there wasn't any risk visible yet. But he'd keep an eye out since the gunslinger did threaten to shoot him when they parted ways.
Slouched over and with an unruly dark mess of bed hair, it would take a very perceptive person to see Francis as dangerous. His colorless orange eyes glinted with a faded glow of excitement. Unlike the woman, Francis didn't wear any flashy outfits. All he had were his garb from being on the Leaky Teacup. A comfortable tunic shirt and trousers were covered with a warm black overcoat. The only exceptionally flashy object were the two gloves that Francis wore: brilliant cyan blue, fingerless gloves with a crystal on the back of each.
When he realized the woman was waiting for either him or the vigilantes to speak, Francis plastered on a cheerful smile and said to her, "Sorry, it's just been a while since I saw someone on the road, I wanted to say hi. I hope I'm not ruining your day."
"And nice to see you peeps again," Francis acknowledged the vigilantes, unaware of Zack's decision to strangle him if he showed any sign of recognition. His eyes swept over the project the vigilantes were concocting. The human swordsman now had an axe at his feet, which Francis found intriguing.

I tried it and it seems very limited, a lot of it is locked behind paywalls. You can, for example, only create an evoker if you want a Wizard without paying.

I tried it and it seems very limited, a lot of it is locked behind paywalls. You can, for example, only create an evoker if you want a Wizard without paying.
Right, but I have all the content (as far as character building) unlocked for use in my IRL games. I'll PM you with an invite to a campaign if you want to try it out.

Speaking as a total D&D newbie, the builder is super useful for visualizing everything and being able to build Thorton better. Even if it's not the most advanced thing in the world, it works just fine for my purposes.

(Sidenote: I've been reading through the flashbacks I wrote for Thorton way back when; Jfc, the writing is godawful.)

Back
Top Bottom