Sprites Ozone Armor

Should this be added?

• Total voters

King Victor

Skeletron Prime
First thing I want to say is I have never played as throwing class, so this may be a terrible idea. with that said lets get into this!

*Important notice* Ozone will not have it's own pillar, it will be crafted at the ancient manipulator. 1 Vortex fragment + 1 Solar fragment + 1 Nebula fragment
+ 1 Stardust fragment = 1 Ozone fragment​

Ozone Armor:

Crafted at the ancient manipulator.
Ozone Mask: 8 Luminite Bars and 10 Ozone Fragments. 12 Defense, 17% throwing damage 15% throwing speed.
Ozone Breastplate: 16 Luminite Bars and 20 Ozone Fragments. 17 Defense, 16% critical strike chance 10% throwing speed.
Ozone Leggings: 12 Luminite Bars and 15 Ozone Fragments. 14 Defense, 15% movement speed and Throwing damage.
Set bonus: double tap DOWN to damege all mobs on screen by 15% takes 1 minute to charge, 50% chance not to consume ammo.
Ozone Armor.png

Ozone Armor.

Ozone Grenade:
crafted at the ancient manipulator with 18 Ozone Fragments, makes 380 Ozone Grenades.
250 damage
knockback 8 (Very Strong)
Critical Strike chance 4%
use time 44 (Very slow)
Velocity 5.5
Tooltip: "Crafted with the very power of the Ozone Layer"
creates a 6 by 6 block explosion that will not destroy tiles.
Rarity: Red. sold for 10 silver per grenade.

Ozone knife:
crafted at the ancient manipulator with 18 Ozone Fragments, makes 380 Ozone knives.
300 damage
knock-back 2 (Very Weak)
Critical Strike chance 4%
use time 14 (Very Fast)
Velocity 10
Tooltip: "May the Ozone be with you."
Rarity: Red. sold for 10 silver per knife.

Last edited:
18 fragments make 16? You do understand the moonlord has over 100k health, and it would require. Hundreds of these, where you could only make 16-32 from each pillar (32-64 if you you convert the other fragments). Adittionaly, that is the dullest set bonus post plantera by far. Although throwing suggestions are hard (I thought mine was pretty good, its in the my suggestions part of my signature), the defense completely breaks the throwing to melee ratio of about 1 to 2. I have no idea how to obtain ozone fragments, presumbably an ozone pillar, which as far as i know, only has enemies that follow slime Ai. On a related note, 5 pillars would take forever to kill. Sorry if I came out rude.
Nice sprite though, it reminds me of the bounty hunter suit vanity by @SnailsAttack

I think it needs a better name than ozone. All of the other towers represent something from out of our world (Solar=Sun, Stardust is a fantasy concept, Nebula is an Interstellar cloud of dust, and Vortex is teleportation and swirling), so Ozone just seems a bit...dissapointing. Also, I like the Armor design a lot, buuuut it doesn't fit with the theme of the Lunar Events. I do like the idea though

Ah, you changed the numbers. Nice.
[doublepost=1519471040,1519470899][/doublepost]Oh wait, if you changed the numbers, the sell price is obscenely high. By the way, how would adding pillar 5 affect the recipies of other fragments (previously the 3 other fragments) and Super healing potions?

Back
Top Bottom