CC Creation Compendium #57

That's not the point of the compendium, however there are many different ways to do that, should you wish to! Personally, I upload my worlds to dropbox, then share the URL to the world download on various sites. You can post them on your TCF profile, or on a tread created in In-game Creations & Screenshots. Occasionally when I post a build to reddit, I'll leave a link to the download in the comments section as well. ^.^
It would be nice... Is all I am saying. That Is for PC only I assume?

There's a section for every platform :)
But its a lot harder to put it on console. You mean that now the console versions has the PC version, files can be crossable?
[doublepost=1519074457,1519074118][/doublepost]
But its a lot harder to put it on console. You mean that now the console versions has the PC version, files can be crossable?
What's a good location to look for those worlds?

[doublepost=1519074457,1519074118][/doublepost]
What's a good location to look for those worlds?
The "in game creations and screenshots" section I linked earlier is not for PC only, as it's a part of the cross-platform terraria discussion forum, thus all platforms are welcome. While most of the build threads you'll see there are PC, that's mostly because PC is the most popular version of Terraria. You're still more than welcome to make a build thread of your own there, just give the thread a console or xbox prefix for people to know what platform it's on. It's a great way to show off screenshots of your worlds, as well as a great location to provide download links.

Back
Top Bottom