Other Sail to new lands

Silphaer

Terrarian
In the next big update, I have an idea for the player, perhaps after entering hardmode or defeating one of the harder bosses, to be able to build a boat and sail overseas. So they'd have the ability to travel between different worlds, and then back to the original, allowing player's worlds to be potentially infinite.

While it does sounds interesting, I don't know what differences there are compared with just creating a new world.
I think the op is suggesting a cross-save system allowing the connection of different client-side worlds with a single character without the use of a menu, which is actually fascinating. I support your suggestion, op.

I actually make a suggestion of this idea "somewhat" some time ago. I'm very open in supporting this idea, but seing how mine got very little supporting, and even some disagreement, I don't think this would make it... But who know ;)

I like the idea, but it kinda goes against 'Terraria' being a slight change to 'terrarium', if I understand correctly.
Not that terrariums can't go further than the ocean....

Back
Top Bottom