tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Hello. Can you @Grox The Great help me with this thing?

Missing All.dll or Windows.dll and Mono.dll
в Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
в Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
в Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass21`2.<ForEachWorker>b__22(Int32 i)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass9`1.<ForWorker>b__11()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__1(Object )

Looks like base mod for 1.0.7.7 is broken
Can u give us new link? And why you don't put newest versions of mod here?:(

No idea if it's been reported or if it's intentional, but the butterfly stand makes crimera spawn instead of butterflies.

are you sure it's the butterfly stand?
[doublepost=1521481675,1521481590][/doublepost]
Incompatible with the latest version of tmodloader?
Aminushki it's not incompatible. I suggest going onto the discord and looking at the update done at the end of February. If it's calamity, which I haven't loaded with this particular world- I'd suggest asking drew for a downgraded version.

Hey GTG, love the mod. However, updates on GRealm seems to have sorta stopped. I’d hate to see the mod die, so i’d Like to know if there’s anything I can do to help.

Hey GTG, love the mod. However, updates on GRealm seems to have sorta stopped. I’d hate to see the mod die, so i’d Like to know if there’s anything I can do to help.
He I S on discord, though. He updated on February 20th. Go on there and someone would be able to speak with you. I know the home page doesn't reflect the update but it is. the Calamity mod I'm hoping if I add Drew's to it I'll be able to get the update from before the flesh totem was removed. :/

He I S on discord, though. He updated on February 20th. Go on there and someone would be able to speak with you. I know the home page doesn't reflect the update but it is. the Calamity mod I'm hoping if I add Drew's to it I'll be able to get the update from before the flesh totem was removed. :/

Oh. Didn’t know there was a Discord. Thanks!

Also, uhh...the flesh totem is in calamity...it’s a Ravager Drop.

Oh. Didn’t know there was a Discord. Thanks!

Also, uhh...the flesh totem is in calamity...it’s a Ravager Drop.
Yes, I saw it was in. I didn't see the lastest comment about people having issues signing in, and it's very definitely working with GRealm now. I was so surprised and freaked out that the mod wasn't working with it (which made no sense!!) that I wanted to wait. I found out a few days ago it was.

@Aminushki No idea if it's been reported or if it's intentional, but the butterfly stand makes crimera spawn instead of butterflies.

Same thing happening here. Especially surprising when crimeras started spawning in a corrupt world. I couldn't understand why that was happening until I did some testing. Came here to signal it but it seems I'm not the only one experiencing this. I also see the golems having a weird sprite instead of their chest but it doesn't happen all the time and restarting the game seems to fix it.

I just got the update and when i launched a world in multiplayer using host and play, everything in a 200x300 area right of spawn was deleted. However, when i launch the world in singleplayer, the world appears as normal, though the minimap still shows the hole until i get close enough for that section of the minimap to update.

I just got the update and when i launched a world in multiplayer using host and play, everything in a 200x300 area right of spawn was deleted. However, when i launch the world in singleplayer, the world appears as normal, though the minimap still shows the hole until i get close enough for that section of the minimap to update.
Are you using Magic Storage?

That's a known bug, then. For some reason, multiplayer servers don't like it when there's too many items in a storage network, and cause large unloaded areas like you're experiencing. The best solution currently available would be to go into singleplayer and break your network into a few smaller ones. It takes a bit of work, though, since AFAIK, there's no way to remove a storage unit that has items in it. You have to take all the items out and manually deposit them into another system.

the download file isn't available.. :<

Attachments

• ll.png
    ll.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 331
That's a known bug, then. For some reason, multiplayer servers don't like it when there's too many items in a storage network, and cause large unloaded areas like you're experiencing. The best solution currently available would be to go into singleplayer and break your network into a few smaller ones. It takes a bit of work, though, since AFAIK, there's no way to remove a storage unit that has items in it. You have to take all the items out and manually deposit them into another system.

While there's no way to directly remove storage units with stuff in them, Magic Storage does have a way to remove items from a single specified storage unit: There's a craftable called the Storage Wand that forces the network to evacuate items from one unit to the others in the same network, emptying it out so you can remove it. Just takes a little poking and you can remove a few units at a time quite easily.

Back
Top Bottom