tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Question. Does this mod by any chance altar herb growth rates based on any mod factors?

My herbs are undergoing weird growth patterns. I utilize 50 Planters Boxes per herb, and I got 2.5 stacks of Deathweeds over night with consistent watch and a Staff of Regrowth, yet my Shiverthorns, Fireblossoms, and Waterleafs take forever to even grow to a point where the flower itself can be harvested. It could just be a lot of decent luck, but I feel as if my Blinkroots were blooming faster as well.

The area of herb growth has no special conditions to my knowledge. It's roughly 100 blocks above the center of the map which is a standard forest biome. Other world conditions are Autumn, Day IX, Year II, Hardmode, all Mechanicals Defeated, and I am not using any other huge mods like Calamity or Thorium.

Your Operational System, not just it's processor architecture. Jesus christ..
[doublepost=1520520519,1520520498][/doublepost]
I love this but recently have been unable to enable Overhaul because every time it loads mods it crashes.
Crashes never happen without an error message.
[doublepost=1520520598][/doublepost]
How exactly do I select an item for the quick use?
Press the button it tells you to use in lower left corner? You can't select which items will appear in the wheel. Only throwables, summon items and some useful items like magic mirror can be used there.

Im having same issues with boss death(they die and die twenty times before actually dying) and loot issues(in my case, the items disappear almost INSTANTLY).
Wing slot, Terraria overhaul 2.1.4, TModloader 10.1.3, Fargo Mutant Mod, Vanilla Tweaks, Recipe Browser, ImkSushi mod, Boss Health Bar, Boss checklist, Magic Storage, Thorium, Calamity. All mods updated
Terraria 1.3.5.2
EDIT: With further testing, can confirm the loot problem lies on terraria overhaul or Tmodloader.
EDIT2: Confirmed loot problem lies in terraria overhaul, version 2.1.3 and 2.1.4. Version 2.1.2 no items disappearing!!

Last edited:
Your Operational System, not just it's processor architecture. Jesus christ..
[doublepost=1520520519,1520520498][/doublepost]
Crashes never happen without an error message.
[doublepost=1520520598][/doublepost]
Press the button it tells you to use in lower left corner? You can't select which items will appear in the wheel. Only throwables, summon items and some useful items like magic mirror can be used there.
sorry Here are my full specs,
Windows 8.1
AMD E2-1800 APU (1.70 GHz)
6 GB of RAM
64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Still waiting on an answer to the question I had asked many days back. I disabled Overhaul, and it stopped upon entering a world, but the issue still persists even if I have no mods except for Overhaul turned on. The high spawn rates are an issue with Overhaul, and it started only when I updated Overhaul from v2.0.3 to v2.1.4, and TModLoader from v0.10.1.1 to v0.10.1.3.

Still waiting on an answer to the question I had asked many days back. I disabled Overhaul, and it stopped upon entering a world, but the issue still persists even if I have no mods except for Overhaul turned on. The high spawn rates are an issue with Overhaul, and it started only when I updated Overhaul from v2.0.3 to v2.1.4, and TModLoader from v0.10.1.1 to v0.10.1.3.
idk. Overhaul only modifies spawnrates like this:
if(hurricane) {
multiplier*= 1.5f;
}else if(summer rain) {
multiplier*= 3f;
maxSpawns= Math.Max(maxSpawns,25);
}else if(bloodmoon or goblin army) {
multiplier*= 1.125f;
}else if(no invasions and season is summer or winter) {
multiplier*= 1.1f;
}

if(season is autumn and player is in corruption) {
multiplier*= 3f;
}
if(season is winter or autumn and player is around a dying sunflower) {
multiplier*= 1.2f;
}
(Quotes don't preserve tabulation)
So you can't have more than x1.32 multiplier from overhaul, unless some event is going on, or you're around blooming evil.
If this really only happens with overhaul - it should probably reported to tML devs.
[doublepost=1520683989,1520683853][/doublepost]
How much minimum RAM need for this mod?
It used to require at least 3GB as far as i know, but tML updated recently.. And maybe it'll work with 2GB now.

Whenever i try to load the mod, it just show up with this. I don't have any other mods enabled. It fixed itself temporarily after i went through the process of uninstalling terraria, reinstalling it and Tmodloader, but now it's back to doing this again. I have only run through the game once.
[doublepost=1520696020,1520695876][/doublepost]And, as you can see from here, i have no other mods enabled. Any idea how to get this error to stop?

Attachments

• 20180310152729_1.jpg
    20180310152729_1.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 20180310152717_1.jpg
    20180310152717_1.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20180310152719_1.jpg
    20180310152719_1.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 20180310152720_1.jpg
    20180310152720_1.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 158
Whenever i try to load the mod, it just show up with this. I don't have any other mods enabled. It fixed itself temporarily after i went through the process of uninstalling terraria, reinstalling it and Tmodloader, but now it's back to doing this again. I have only run through the game once.
[doublepost=1520696020,1520695876][/doublepost]And, as you can see from here, i have no other mods enabled. Any idea how to get this error to stop?
That's just a "masked" OutOfMemory exception.
Copypasta from discord:
Here's what you can do if you're getting an OutOfMemoryException:
- If you were reloading mods - don't, instead you should enable the mods you want and manually restart the game.
- Close as many 32-bit programs as possible. This will help even if you have a lot of RAM, because 32-bit memory is weird.
- Use less mods.

That's just a "masked" OutOfMemory exception.
Copypasta from discord:
I tried those BEFORE i went to re-install it. Anyway, i'm confused. What does "If you were reloading mods - don't, instead you should enable the mods you want and manually restart the game." mean?
[doublepost=1520704714,1520704223][/doublepost]Does it mean that i enable the mods, hold shift, and then go to reload, so that it skips loading, THEN quit the game?

Yup, this new release doesn't like the Calamity Mod at all. I can create new worlds with your mod's absent, alright. But if it's turned on? The creation of new world ALWAYS stucks here...

Attachments

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 211
Yup, this new release doesn't like the Calamity Mod at all. I can create new worlds with your mod's absent, alright. But if it's turned on? The creation of new world ALWAYS stucks here...
It worked for me. It just sticks there for a while. How long were you waiting?

I tried those BEFORE i went to re-install it. Anyway, i'm confused. What does "If you were reloading mods - don't, instead you should enable the mods you want and manually restart the game." mean?
[doublepost=1520704714,1520704223][/doublepost]Does it mean that i enable the mods, hold shift, and then go to reload, so that it skips loading, THEN quit the game?
It means that you need to load the mod straight from the game's start. When you need to reload mods - just quit the game instead.
[doublepost=1520711507][/doublepost]
Overhaul doesn't modify worldgen. If it interferes with it - just turn it off, generate the world, and then turn it back on.

It means that you need to load the mod straight from the game's start. When you need to reload mods - just quit the game instead.
So I enable them, then quit? As i said, i have tried that. But just to make sure, i'll try again now.
[doublepost=1520712002,1520711885][/doublepost]I must have done it wrong, because it just worked there! Thanks for the help Mirsario!

Well I got the answer to my previous question when I suddenly got an abundance of Shiverthorns hitting maturity minutes after getting to winter, and Dayblooms blooming now that I finally rebounded back to spring, but it leaves me with the question.

How exactly do the seasons affect herb growth? What does each season do to an herb's likeliness to bloom?

Also, because of the prerequisites for shiverthorns to bloom, I found that Winter didn't have any effect on their blooming time but just the time they hit maturity.

Back
Top Bottom