Items Expert Mode Dungeon Guardian

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
The Dungeon Guardian has improved stats in Expert Mode, so why not give him an Expert Mode only item? It wouldn't be much harder to get, it would just require more preparation and be more time consuming.

Dungeon Guardian Treasure Bag:

100% Bone Key (like normal)
100% Dungeon Guardian Vanity Set: This would be his Expert-Mode only Item. It would give you a whole vanity set, which I think could look like a cool Skull mask that is different from the others, and the armor could look like a boney, more jagged Spectre Armor set (Minus the Hood). Like the Bone Key, this would not alter gameplay and instead would just be there to show off to other people.

Last edited:
The Dungeon Guardian has improved stats in Expert Mode, so why not give him an Expert Mode only item? It wouldn't be much harder to get, it would just require more preparation and be more time consuming.

5% Developer Vanity Sets (like any other Treasure Bag)
100% Dungeon Guardian Vanity Set: This would be his Expert-Mode only Item. It would give you a whole vanity set, which I think could look like a cool Skull mask that is different from the others, and the armor could look like a boney, more jagged Spectre Armor set (Minus the Hood). Like the Bone Key, this would not alter gameplay and instead would just be there to show off to other people.
I can't help but notice that the dungeon guardian isn't a boss so it seems weird to give it a treasure bag.

I got a vanity idea for this thing. If you ware the whole dungeon guardian vanity set you look like him. Dyes would effect what part looks like what (helmet colors the eyes body the skull and legs the rest)

The idea is good, but there should be no dev items. Technically, the dungeon guardian is a pre-hardmode enemy (and I did see someone defeat it in pre-hardmode with hoiks and a boomerang), while the dev items contain functional wings, which aren't supposed to be obtained in pre-hardmode. Besides, the yoyos from certain dev items are also OP in pre-hardmode, too. So dev items should be excluded to prevent these items being obtained too early.

Nope, i don't really see the big deal with dungeon guardians, they're just there to kill you if you enter the dungeon before skeletron's death

5% Developer Vanity Sets (like any other Treasure Bag)
but we already have another vanity which is from skeletron and his vanity is just the same head as the dungeon guardian.

no support, this is not a boss, and we already have Skulls and Skeletron's Mask
also, the dungeon guardian (and Skeletron in the middle of the day) is more time consuming enemy to kill

no support, this is not a boss, and we already have Skulls and Skeletron's Mask
also, the dungeon guardian (and Skeletron in the middle of the day) is more time consuming enemy to kill
What do you mean he takes less time to kill than the dungeoun gaurdian, he is the dungeoun gaurdian with buffed stats!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom