Resolved [MOBILE] Scaly Truffle cavern?

ok thanks
[doublepost=1510651377,1510651031][/doublepost]Also, when i posted the pictures earlier, i had a question which i would like to repeat again. "Is it possible to fish a scaly truffle here?"

Can i get a scaly truffle here?
[doublepost=1511342345,1511342304][/doublepost]those view attachements, just click on them, theyll show you this picture
Your fishing area looks good. The Scaly Truffle is really hard to get though, so even fishing in the right area, there are lots of people that have a hard time getting it.

Hi, I'm on the Android version of Terraria and I'm fishing in the cavern layer of a combination snow and hallowed biome I have been fishing for quite a while and have gotten a lot of things but I cannot seem to get the scaly truffle. Also, I'm using the sitting ducks rod with either master bait or journeyman bait, I'm also using the angler hat, angler shirt, and the angler earring. Also, my poolpis mire than 300 tiles big. So far I've gotten a zephyr fish, 16 chaos fish, 67 princess fish, 32 prismite, 72 Atlantic cod, 4 armored cavefish, 41 bass, and 18 specular fish. Is anyone else having this issue, and Can someone PLEASE HELP.

@Unit One can you look at these pictures and can you tell me which is the correct enviorment for me to be able to fish a scaly truffle?

Thanks!
[doublepost=1520849619,1520849228][/doublepost]If anyone else knows, please reply!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-10-18-05-04.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-10-18-05-04.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2018-03-10-18-05-35.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-10-18-05-35.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 208
Hi, I'm on the Android version of Terraria and I'm fishing in the cavern layer of a combination snow and hallowed biome I have been fishing for quite a while and have gotten a lot of things but I cannot seem to get the scaly truffle. Also, I'm using the sitting ducks rod with either master bait or journeyman bait, I'm also using the angler hat, angler shirt, and the angler earring. Also, my poolpis mire than 300 tiles big. So far I've gotten a zephyr fish, 16 chaos fish, 67 princess fish, 32 prismite, 72 Atlantic cod, 4 armored cavefish, 41 bass, and 18 specular fish. Is anyone else having this issue, and Can someone PLEASE HELP.
Hi @Speedracer124, I moved your post into this existing thread to keep all Scaly Truffle questions together. People who have had success getting the mount have said that creating an artificial biome down in the cavern layer. You could try that. Take a look at the other posts in this thread for inspiration.

The Scaly Truffle is really hard to get, so even those fishing in the right area with a lot of fishing power have hard time getting it. Good luck.

@Unit One can you look at these pictures and can you tell me which is the correct enviorment for me to be able to fish a scaly truffle?

Thanks!
[doublepost=1520849619,1520849228][/doublepost]If anyone else knows, please reply!
Your lakes look on the smaller side, you may consider making them larger. And just be sure that you are far enough down in the world to be in the cavern layer. It's a hard item to get that's for sure. But others have had success, so it's possible. ~:)

Hi @Speedracer124, I moved your post into this existing thread to keep all Scaly Truffle questions together. People who have had success getting the mount have said that creating an artificial biome down in the cavern layer. You could try that. Take a look at the other posts in this thread for inspiration.

The Scaly Truffle is really hard to get, so even those fishing in the right area with a lot of fishing power have hard time getting it. Good luck.

Your lakes look on the smaller side, you may consider making them larger. And just be sure that you are far enough down in the world to be in the cavern layer. It's a hard item to get that's for sure. But others have had success, so it's possible. ~:)
So as long as im as far as i can go, i have a chance of getting it. Is it ok if part of my water is in a territory that is not snow?

I've been fishing in this underground snow biome overlapped whit a crimson biome for days now, i'm in hardmode on mobile, I've caught hundreds of fish but not a single scaly truffle. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky?
http://imgur.com/XgM4vpC

I've been fishing in this underground snow biome overlapped whit a crimson biome for days now, i'm in hardmode on mobile, I've caught hundreds of fish but not a single scaly truffle. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky?
http://imgur.com/XgM4vpC
Hi there @Uracileistheway, I moved your post here to a thread regarding the Scaly Truffle on Mobile. You can read through the previous posts and get some good tips. Artificial biomes have worked for some.

Your fishing area looks good. Just make sure it’s far enough deep to be in the caverns. Scaly Truffle is possible on mobile but it’s super hard.

Hi. I am a dedicated player of Mobile Terraria. I have been fishing for the Scaly Truffle since August, and am really disappointed with the results. I play IOS, and have found apps that will fix my issue, but either screw me with charging me or are only for Android. I have found an app called TerrServer. You can either play on the free servers, or pay a weekly subscription for hacked worlds. I am asking for a fellow Terrarian to meet me on a free server and give me the Truffle. I have nearly every item in the game, and will give anything for it. Please, anybody, respond with good news. I am available on most weekdays around 12:10. Please respond with your character name, what you want, and describe your character. You will be doing me a great service.

This is a REALLY late reply, but I felt as if I had to do it. I was wondering the same thing , if you could actually get the Scaly Truffle. Then I read the wiki thoroughly until I found that it was impossible to get the Scaly Truffle in Mobile through normal gameplay. I also proved this with the max fishing power and 300+ tiles to fish in.

Back
Top Bottom