tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Update v6.8
-Updated sprites for both Tank combinations, Ranger, Summoner, Mage and Explorer combinations.
-Updated sprite for Crystal Dust bullet/material, Beacon Teleporter Potion.
-Animated tiles of Simple Crafting Penny, Superb Crafting Pound and Special Crafting Point.
-Added Torn Notes #8, #9. Drops from Golem and Moon Lord.
-Torn Note #7 now drops from Plantera instead of Golem.
-Added Fuaran. Allows to increase max mana by 100.
Drops from Golem with 10% chance. Can only be used once.
-Fixed drop of Torn Note#3 from Skeletron.
-Fixed Simple Crafting Penny and Materia Transmutator to have abilities of Alchemy Table.
-Added projectile.netImportant to Lilith Emblem's bees. May help in MP.
-Fixed some typos.

I am not sure this was an error from the recent update but, can you turn the simple crafting penny back from 2x3 to 2x2 like before, here's a screenshot what I mean
upload_2018-3-14_2-39-57.png

There will be the potions from GRealm at any NPCs? I would like to buy Bloodbath potions because I have a very few amount of Deathweed.

I am not sure this was an error from the recent update but, can you turn the simple crafting penny back from 2x3 to 2x2 like before, here's a screenshot what I mean View attachment 195852
Just place it again. I changed sprite to be 2x3 for animation.
There will be the potions from GRealm at any NPCs? I would like to buy Bloodbath potions because I have a very few amount of Deathweed.
Maybe. I need to check what potion GRealm contains.

hello. there is a spelling error on Torn Note #5
would that change anything? you will see it for yourself. the error is the word dosens when it should be dozens.
error is life. we are all a patchwork of past errors. never be ashamed of a mistake. be proud to make errors and know its the path to flawless output.

how many times did you fall when learning to run. so many you dont actually remember any of them..

food for thought.

Помогите решить данную проблему пожалуйста. Help to solve this problem please
Expected resource not found:
Dusts/AlchFlask
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
icon

в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddDust(String name, ModDust dust, String texture)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadDust(Type type)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Dusts/AlchFlask
icon

Когда вылезла эта ошибка? Вообще странно. В коде, который на это отсылается я ничего не менял уже давно. Ты его перекомпилировать пытался что ли?
Какая версия мода и tModloader?
Если запускаешь игру из переименованной exe, то это может быть причиной...

Dusts/AlchFlask
icon

Спасибо тебе большое. Проблема была в устаревшем tmodloader.(Сам не понимаю как я этого не заметил)

Can you add a Meat Grinder recipe? Ultimate crafting stations require it, but if I have Corruption world - there is no way to get it. A workaround would be nice, please.

Also the description for Emagled Fragmentation says you need 25 of it to craft any Celestial fragment, but it also requires a nova fragment now, so... The description is wrong and there is also no way to get those fragments in pre-hardmode. So much hoiking all for nothing :(

Can you add a Meat Grinder recipe? Ultimate crafting stations require it, but if I have Corruption world - there is no way to get it. A workaround would be nice, please.

Also the description for Emagled Fragmentation says you need 25 of it to craft any Celestial fragment, but it also requires a nova fragment now, so... The description is wrong and there is also no way to get those fragments in pre-hardmode. So much hoiking all for nothing :(
disable tremor for adding their nova fragments to the celestial recipes.

Not quite remember all code, but isn't Meat Grinder could be bought from Architect?
Nova Fragments additions... That would be easier to disable Tremor for a bit. That is definetly Tremor addition.

Back
Top Bottom