tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
With DM DOKURO at your side, guys, you really should do your best and make your mod stand out.
Hopefully Dok will also remix the original music for Terraria, since his Abyss theme is a masterpiece.

All bets are off for the next target. Astrageldon, Ravager, SC, or no one less than Yarhim himself?

SC will either be last, or second last or something like that. as he mentioned he will do it after every other boss. Yharim might be done but it migh be later if he actually is added. not to mention he also has to do goozma when it comes out.

1) Bumblebirb is basically a preparatory boss for yharon, and while the AI does share some similarities, it's not a stronger **clone** (lol, the irony).
2) How many times have I heard the "Yharon is a stronger Duke Fishron" now? Too many times, and it doesn't even really make sense now, since the AI is pretty different.
3) Abyss is a hole, what are you expecting? A Giant underworld? The size of the world limits Abyss alot, so yeah.
4) It does have a few incentives, like great weapons and accessories. Of course, it's still a new biome, so expect more stuff soon!
5) While I do agree the eye generation was neat, it was pretty damn annoying in practice and I find the current gen better now.
1) even minibosses need to have some more effort that using 80% of the mothron ai.
2) take a look at yharon and duke side-by-side, and youll know what i mean.
3) its still a rectangle, and alot can be done to fix that, like adding spikes going inwards, and making those side holes look more natural.
4) all that :red: can easily be gained from hell mobs if im not mistaken. i genuinely hope more can be added to the biome to make it more unique, and i believe fab an do it with some practice.
5) while you may hold a point, the gen could have been fixed by making the cragstone mineable and extending the crags farther outward in hell.

1) even minibosses need to have some more effort that using 80% of the mothron ai.
2) take a look at yharon and duke side-by-side, and youll know what i mean.
3) its still a rectangle, and alot can be done to fix that, like adding spikes going inwards, and making those side holes look more natural.
4) all that :red: can easily be gained from hell mobs if im not mistaken. i genuinely hope more can be added to the biome to make it more unique, and i believe fab an do it with some practice.
5) while you may hold a point, the gen could have been fixed by making the cragstone mineable and extending the crags farther outward in hell.
1) Like I said, it's not exactly that similar to mothron (and it's supposed to get some new attacks?).
2) It has similarities, but it's not a glorified Fishron.
3) Only the inside parts look like a rectangle, the inside is much more natural, but it could get improved generation (in the future peharps?).
4) What, you can't get Soul Edge, Eidolic Wail, Valediction, etc. in hell.
5) Slag was made mineable, but it's still annoying as all to remove all those spikes.

SC will either be last, or second last or something like that. as he mentioned he will do it after every other boss. Yharim might be done but it migh be later if he actually is added. not to mention he also has to do goozma when it comes out.
What's that "goozma"? It's the first time I see that name.

1) Like I said, it's not exactly that similar to mothron (and it's supposed to get some new attacks?).
2) It has similarities, but it's not a glorified Fishron.
3) Only the inside parts look like a rectangle, the inside is much more natural, but it could get improved generation (in the future peharps?).
4) What, you can't get Soul Edge, Eidolic Wail, Valediction, etc. in hell.
5) Slag was made mineable, but it's still annoying as all to remove all those spikes.
1) really? cant wait to see those added. i think the thing that makes me see him as a mothron clone is his flying pattern.
2) i can see where youre coming from but, as stated with bumble, the flying patterns are too similar for my tastes.
3) i truly hope fab can improve the abyss. right now, to me, it seems like an abyss of wasted ideas.
4) thought we were talking about crags lol. the abyss does have alot of cool stuff, but some stuff like the ball o fugu could be improved.
5) i can see where youre coming from. cant really think of an idea to fix that while keeping the main spike thing alive.

Any tips for DoG in expert? I'm using a BUNCH of potions, bloodflare armor and blissful bombadier (rocket III). I also have a very large stage of 2 platforms in the sky. So far managed to get to stage 2, but not below 50% HP of that stage. If anyone wants to know equips, I have elysian aegis, shield dropped by polterghast (can't remember name), astral arcanum, absorber, seraph tracers, deadulus emblem, master ninja gear (cannot be bothered going for statis' ninja gear). BTW LOVE THE NEW SULPHUR BIOME THEME. Thank you DM DOKURO for your amazing talent, time and effort in this project.

Last edited:
Any tips for DoG in expert? I'm using a BUNCH of potions, bloodflare armor and blissful bombadier (rocket III). I also have a very large stage of 2 platforms in the sky. So far managed to get to stage 2, but not below 50% HP of that stage. If anyone wants to know equips, I have elysian aegis, shield dropped by polterghast (can't remember name), astral arcanum, absorber, seraph tracers, deadulus emblem, master ninja gear (cannot be bothered going for statis' ninja gear). BTW LOVE THE NEW SULPHUR BIOME THEME. Thank you DM DOKURO for your amazing talent, time and effort in this project.

Ok, When you want to fight DoG, you need at least Tarragon Armour (From Ueliace Bars)When you have killed First stage of the DoG. You may need to go to Nurse For Faster Healing.
For Weapons (Recommended) :
Warrior / Fighter : Elemental Lance / Ark of the Elements
Ranged Weapon : Blissful Bombardier (Very Effective When DoG are on Airborne mode)
Summoner : Elemental Axe

if you want more Stronger Accessory, then Reforge all your Accessory into Warding / Menacing, And For Accessory Helping, Use Heart of the Elements (Helping you killing DoG (Expert Mode Only) )

Tips : When Fighting DoG. Try not to get hit by it's Head (When the Head is too close at your Character, use the Rod of Discord)

Ok, When you want to fight DoG, you need at least Tarragon Armour (From Ueliace Bars)When you have killed First stage of the DoG. You may need to go to Nurse For Faster Healing.
For Weapons (Recommended) :
Warrior / Fighter : Elemental Lance / Ark of the Elements
Ranged Weapon : Blissful Bombardier (Very Effective When DoG are on Airborne mode)
Summoner : Elemental Axe

if you want more Stronger Accessory, then Reforge all your Accessory into Warding / Menacing, And For Accessory Helping, Use Heart of the Elements (Helping you killing DoG (Expert Mode Only) )

Tips : When Fighting DoG. Try not to get hit by it's Head (When the Head is too close at your Character, use the Rod of Discord)
Uhh, I did say that I had bloodflare armor (Made from bloodstone cores, obtainable after providence). I also have the summon weapon from polterghast (unless you think the axe may be more effective), and I'm not enitrely sure about heart of elements. I think the accessories I have would be more effective in keeping me alive, but I can see how it might help in terms of damage.

pretty sure the murasama spawns anywhere in hell. might have just been really lucky and had it always spawn on the right side, but i doubt worldgen being able to do that.

yet again, i did get a normal ocean that was just sand and 1-3 deep blocks of water...
Crags are being updated soon.

Hey guys, just updated the mod to check out the biomes in a fresh, small world and uh, this happened
AiHsXCt.jpg

Hey guys, just updated the mod to check out the biomes in a fresh, small world and uh, this happened
AiHsXCt.jpg

WELP
Atleast now you can fish in the underworld...yay...
On a side note, this is likely caused due to the small space the abyss was given, I've heard it's not exactly perfect on a small world

Back
Top Bottom