Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this post count skyrocketed.

I'm glad to see that the current post count has more than doubled in size! This is great for progress on the game, but also might make the game boring, especially considering how the existing Mooks are quite frail. It'll also be more taxing for me, which I'm going to address in this question here.

Would you guys prefer an update every 2 days, or an update every 3 days? Let me know in your posts! This will affect my workload and make updates overall more worthwhile.

How would you guys like to be challenged? For example, more enemies, buff up current enemies or unique and creative boss or mini-boss summons? Let me know in your posts!

I'm considering nerfing item effectiveness significantly and creativity effectiveness slightly, but allowing the two to stack. Do you guys think this is a good way to add diversity or challenge to the game or not?

Also, the Charge Cap has been increased by 5 to 30. You may update your charges accordingly!

Man, I should really update the OP after all this is done.

Be sure to join the #DTG Public Discord to keep in touch with me on possible changes and future updates! Link should be in the OP.

25/25. Ed The Undying
I summon the boss of the most tedious fetch quest ever, ED THE UNDYING!!!
Ed The Undying
HP: You decide, I suck at coming up with health values
Gimmick: After being killed, revives himself but weaker, and keeps reviving himself but weaker after being killed until the 7th time he is killed.
Nerf as needed
1/25. Attacjubg
I christen my new spoil by using it.
I take the sword from an elite sword and stab him with it.

You summon Ed the Undying! He'll only come up and revive himself once, and have reduced health to compensate, because it'd be crazy if he were to stay alive for that long.

You use the Argynth Tooth Bracelet, summoning a Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier! Unfortunately, this uses up a turn- thankfully, you have two at your disposal.

I kick the gun out of a mook's hand, then i start to rapid-fire punch it. (the mook)

A good start. You deal 5 damage to the Mook!

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/20: Right. . . Well, seems like we're working together now. . . Well then, my first action is to grab a massive amount of sand, sending clumps of it into the guns of the Assault Rifle Mooks, covering the muzzle of the guns, then forcing my power in the sand into heat, melting the sand into glass, covering the guns. If the Mook fires their guns, then there is a chance the glass shards from the muzzle cover will be launched into them, dealing low damage to them. (1-2?)
17/20 Upgrades

You deal 3 damage to 2 Assault Rifle Mooks! You curse them with Jammed for the turn- despite their weapons being quite unlikely to jam, it's for the sake of game balance.

Also, your Charge Overload has been reset! Charge all you want, especially with the expanded charge cap.

Without hesitating, I hire some assassins to drop nerve agents all over the Acolyte; hopefully crippling his ability to move and attack.
Binking Spirit:12/10
Double-Bladed Saber:12/25
Note: At the time of this post, the Acolyte was listed under the Entities banner and it can be assumed he is targetable. If not, these are assassins. They'll find him

The Acolyte has hidden himself away at this time- even the assassins have trouble tracking him down! He'll likely show himself soon.

“No response received. Entering battlefield now.”
“Tar here. Acolyte’s not present. Some entities loyal to him are, though.”
Guess they’ll just have to do.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
WARNING
No Respite: Tarhalindur approaching.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
The mooks look around for Tar. After all, he was announced with an obvious boss siren. Such entities are to be treated with caution.

Eventually, they shrug, and get back to what they were doing...

Right as Tarhalindur suddenly hits one of them from behind and unleashes a powerful OPENING ATTACK!

Excellent start! You deal 5 damage to two of the Hammer Mooks! Concentrate on one target at a time (i.e. "a Hammer Mook") to deal more damage to one target.

I attack the same Mook that Tar was attacking with a FINISHING BLOW!
Binking Spirit:12/10 (5-10HP; but high base damage and has a 50% dodge chance against most entities, but entities with less than 10 health have a 90% chance of missing their attacks)
Double-Bladed Saber:12/25
+1 Tarhalindur

Excellent teamwork bonus. You deal 7 damage to the Hammer Mook, finishing it off spectacularly!

I point out that me and goldhero already did some gameplay posts before your vacation, and ask that mine be dealt with.
Also, since I technically sort of already acted enough for the round, I take some time out of my busy schedual to sue plague for infringing on my copywrite of "Attacjubg", or rather, that exact spelling, as I was the one to try to '>-X the Attacjubg ogre' before he made the charge. pay me royalties before you use it!
AlsoAlso, I start new charges.
2/25 Creating the APEX +1 Ghero
2/25 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 ghero

I acknowledge their existence, but they didn't go into effect. Also, "attacjubg" is being used in a parodic sense and is protected by fair use, if memes can even be copyrighted.

Another day, another clawmark-shaped rift leading to a twisting black whirlpool, another hooded figure. They come and go pretty easily, like that. This particular one shakes their head upon realizing just what's going on. "If this keeps happening, I'll have to start bringing the weapons between void-spanning conflicts." Taking a moment to note they have HP here, unlike most of the other battles. That's new. The faction tags are different, but since he's been handed one at the door, so to say, it at least gives some direction.

What happens next is too fast to really see in detail, one moment there's a hooded figure, at least humanoid, the next, a pickup-truck sized beast, still in a hooded cloak, is trying to eat whatever Mook is too close to where they first manifested. And as soon as the snapping jaws are done with, the initial figure is back, he projects a simple deep-purple energy blade, a rather large one, jams in point-down in the ground, and leans on it. "Not as crowded here, at least."

New charges begin to form, a short term and a longer term. One just a basic mass of wisps, the other...
1/5 - Basic Entity?
1/25 - A Weapon?

Boosting +1 to JOEbob, wisps of power drifting in their direction

Oooh, nice. You deal 8 damage to one of the Hammer Mooks!

+1 to JOE. I smack the anteater with my roller and follow up with some shots to keep pulling the anteater towards the tar.

You can only use one item at a time, but your sword still deals 4 damage- regrettably, it does not score a critical hit.

I taunt the elite sword mook out.
"As you are so great, let's challenge you all to a duel. I versus all of you."
They all went out in fury, trying to hit me. As they reach me and is blinded by the sheer rage, I use an invisible spell and disappear from them. I then randomly use my Inferno Stick to shoot fireballs on the mass of elite sword mooks, all trying to hit me but is actually hitting their comrades.

4/25 Finale
4/25 Wave of Ds

+1 @plague126 . We're now in a team.
Next up: Mirror, ender2

Excellent. You deal 4 damage to two of the Elite Sword Mooks!

Someone new joins the fray!

SuperHeroMan01 joined the game

The avatar logging in looks about as laz—I mean as completely original as you can get (donut steel), and definitely not like the character’s player just took a standard Steve skin and gave it spiky hair, an unreasonably large sword, some sort of old book, and what appears to be a large black spot on one of the knees (or where the knee would be if Minecraft characters had them).

Fear not, trapped players!
I have heard of your plight, and have come far and endured many trials to arrive here.
Now I am here, in an effort to fulfill a prophecy made centuries ago that I would come to single-handedly save every soul trapped in this server!
I hereby declare that the Acolyte shall soon be no mo—

Before SuperHeroMan01 could get any further in his speech (thank the old ones), to his horror, the black spot on his knee begins to move. His face shifts from its initial confident expression to surprise, and then to agony as the spot burrows through his pant leg and into his knee. SHM tries to use his sword to stab it, but this only results in the sword getting stuck in the spot, and then slowly pulled in and dissolved despite his best efforts to pull it back out. Then the spot expands, growing out over the rest of SHM’s leg, and then his torso, and on and on until it entirely encapsulates the now-screaming SHM as he flails uselessly to try to throw it off.

Before long, the muffled screams of the dying SHM cease, and all that is left is a decently large black blob. Then, the blob shifts, molding itself into a shape fairly reminiscent of its prey, though mostly retaining its black coloration. Its eyes, one of the only areas that came out something other than black, simply looking like Ste—I mean SHM's, open and allow it to see its surroundings for the first time. It immediately notices that everyone and everything else around it is locked in mortal combat. It decides that, tempted though it may be to do so, it is not going to just go and attempt to devour everyone it sees. It has a job to do, as did its unfortunate unwitting chauffeur. So, it decides to lunge at one of the hammer mooks and begins attempting to engulf it.

It also starts subtly altering itself in preparation for something.

1/20 Beside Myself
1/25 Serpent Eating the Ground

Wow, that's a bit more flavor than I can chew- regardless, I have to give you credit. You deal 8 damage to the poor Hammer Mook, devouring the weakened entity whole! ...Yikes.

I pull out my Brand-spanking-new shotgun and rapped fire at the nearest, and highest hp mook using the dibble shotty strategy

I don't know where you got the shotgun from, but regardless, I'll make your attack behave like a shotgun. You deal 2 damage to two of the Assault Rifle Mooks!

I use my ice staff to freeze the hammer mook's hammer, threatening to break their hammer if they attack.
The unnatural coldness also spreads to the hammer mook.

5/25 Finale
5/25 Wave of Ds

+1 @MrMirrorMan . We're now in a team.
Next up: ender2

You deal 4 damage to 3 of the Hammer Mooks!

FLAVOR​
“Contrary to popular belief, I am not considering a dramatic betrayal.”
“There was some confusion with someone else who I did betray.”
ACTION​
TARHALINDUR used STUNLOCK on MOOK (RANDOM)!
Super effective!
NEW CHARGE​
“Found some old plans in the office. Figured they might be useful for the episode boss.”
The plans show a large ship with the title Tonbogiri.
Tonbogiri base: 1/20

Alright, I'll randomize your target from the set of living Mooks and... you hit one of the Hammer Mooks! You deal 2 damage to it and Stun it for the turn!

Grabbing a Hammer Mook, the hooded figure attempts to shove them into their inventory. "Don't worry, I'm probably going to let you out after all this fighting is over."

New charges begin to form, a short term and a longer term. One just a basic mass of wisps, the other
2/5 - Basic Entity?
2/25 - A Weapon?

Uniquely clever. You deal 6 damage to one of the Hammer Mooks!

(I’m Anti Acolyte.)

I pull out a staff and create a defensive shield around me (If that’s possible.)

Welcome back to the game! Glad to see you've come back.

You will be Shielded (25%) for this turn!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ leaps forward to attack, dealing 6 damage to two of the Elite Sword Mooks!

Two of the Elite Sword Mooks strike back, dealing 9 damage in total to Ninjatwist_! One of them scores a crit!
Two more of the Elite Sword Mooks strike at ender 2, dealing another 9 damage! One of them scores a crit, and ender 2 cannot dodge them!
The last two Elite Sword Mooks attack SteelSt0rmMaster for 4 damage! He has shielded himself quite well and is drawing the Mooks' fire.

Three Assault Rifle Mooks fire a burst of shots at plague126, dealing 4 damage!
Three more Assault Rifle Mooks spray wildly at SteelSt0rmMaster, dealing 3 damage!
The Jammed Assault Rifle Mooks fire at sunnyau, dealing 3 damage! Miraculously, their weapons don't misfire and cause them to take damage.

The surviving Hammer Mooks hammer down on Nemean Lion for 6 damage!

You can hear the Mooks clamor about- even they're facing more resistance than they expected.
"We need more bodies on the field! They're too strong for us!"

SteelSt0rmMaster's shield wears off.
The Assault Rifle Mooks clear out their weapons.
The Hammer Mook regains focus.

6 Lightly Armored Spear Mooks and 10 Pistol Mooks emerge from the underbrush.

Ed the Undying and the Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier appear on the field.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Mammoth Anteater rakes its claws at JOE, dealing 5 damage!

The Mammoth Anteater takes bleeding damage!

The Fossil continues to rise.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 21/24.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24. Shielded (25% damage reduction, 0/1)
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.

Redrover1760 [???] Awaiting confirmation.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (14/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Find a way to hold off the Mook ambush! Hit them hard one at a time to thin their numbers!
Keep yourselves and any entities you make safe! More Mooks will likely join the fight!
Remember, Mook Chivalry prevents too many of them from fighting you at once!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 41/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 60/60.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 30/30.
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% melee damage reduction.
Takes 6 damage every turn until death.

Elite Sword Mook [PA] HP: 8/12 (x2), 12/12. (x4)

Lightly Armored Spear Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 7/12, 9/12 Jammed (Firing a shot has a 50% chance to deal 1 damage, 0/1) (x2), 10/12, 12/12. (x3)

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 2/12, 4/12, 6/12 Stunned (Misses attacks, 0/1), 8/12.

Pistol Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x10)

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 12/24. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 14/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 12/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 32/96. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 0/2) Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%. Colossus: Immune to stunning effects.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Will extract itself from the tar slowly)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
Binking Spirit:12/10 (5-10HP; but high base damage and has a 50% dodge chance against most entities, but entities with less than 10 health have a 90% chance of missing their attacks)
*cough* pls notice me
/null

FLAVOR​
"So, I watched the footage and I noticed something. Why'd you clock in and then leave?"
"Oh, I was running low on money and I figured I might get some extra hours."
"Hours you didn't work?"
"Yeah."
"And you don't see the problem with this?"
"Nope!"
"Then you're REALLY not going to expect what'll happen next."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 2/20
ACTION​
I take the green employee from the flavor text, put him in a cannon, and FIRE him at the pistol mooks. The cannon is strong enough that it has a chance to hit multiple.
COMMENT​
If the Tonbogiri color makes your eyes bleed, let me know and I'll change it.

NULLPOST​
Since sometimes it isn't clear, it may be a good idea to color the battlefield entry for entities that aren't targetable grey.

3/30 Creating the APEX
3/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
I throw JOE the undying at the anteater. since he can't die, this will stall the anteater for a while, and since their name is JOE, they listen to me. hah!

OOC: I'm fine with updates every 3 days. It means we have more of an effect over time.

IC: I suppose I should fire my Splatling now. Ratatatatatatatatatatatatat. RAAAAAAWR! HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVYYYYYYYYYYY! ANTEATER IS DEAD. NOT BIG SURPRISE.

Gonna begin some new charges too.

Monado: 2/30

+1 to Joe.

I attempt to finish off one of the low health Mooks (read:the lowest) with my nearly charged Shotgun.
Double-Bladed Saber:13/25
+1 Goldhero

5/30 Creating the APEX +1 Goldhero
5/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 Goldhero
+to goldhero
I reveal that JOE the undying is covered in spikes, and tell him the anteater needs a hug. or perhaps multiple hugs. just, hug it until it stops moving, mhk?

(I'm going to scrap the unique character concept and just be me instead.)
I begin to summon Starlow from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

FLAVOR​
"We're doing some experimental research on the clockwork god, RATVAR."
"Nothing conclusive is being planned, it's just experimental."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 3/20
ACTION​
I give ALL the mooks fairly good burgers. (Tarhalindur Industries can make them fairly cheaply.)
While they're enjoying, I SURPRISE ATTACK an assault rifle mook.
(I also poisoned the burgers.)

I jump, high into the sky, and land among the Pistol Mooks. They shoot at me, neglecting the fact I am standing amidst them.
CROSSFIRE!
They all shoot each other as I leap away...
Double-Bladed Saber:14/25
+1 StormMaster
BTW three days is fine for updates

Last edited:
I Hammer the HP out of the Hammer Mooks.
The alliteration makes the attack so paced that they can't properly respond.

//3 days an update is fine, and the buff concept is good. But maybe placing combo bonuses for stacking the two?

8/30 Finale
8/30 Wave of Ds

+2 by Plague and Wicked Ring.
+1 @ender 2

Walking slowly by a Pistol Mook, the hooded figure passes them by without any visible attack. "I'm not a fan of gun users, wasting precious metals and all those tropes and cliches." A delayed slash takes effect a moment later.

3/10 - Basic Entity? There are many methods of spell-casting, but some are faster than others.
3/30 - A Weapon? Therianthropes often claim they don't need weapons, this claim is true, but they can still use them just fine.

+1 Tarhalindur

Having devoured its first and second victims in quick succession, the entity turns to the other mooks facing it. It’s somewhat surprised at the general lack of interest in the fact that it just devoured two people, one of whom was working with them, but it doesn’t mind.
Then, it has a strange thought, one that isn’t quite its own.

Did you just…
...eat that person?

It starts to think of some strange concept about the sanctity of life, and the wrongness inherent in killing. It doesn’t dwell on these thoughts, though. After all, if devouring something is wrong, then the mere fact that it exists at all would be inherently evil. That wouldn’t be very good for (something taking the place of) a hero.

Instead, it decides to try something. It creates a pitch-black sword from its body, with an appearance similar to the shadow of the sword wielded by its first victim. It then takes this and swings it at one of the assault rifle mooks.
The slash doesn’t do quite what was anticipated, for the most part only succeeding in smudging the mook with the material making up the sword. Most of the damage from the attack comes when the sword starts devouring the mook.

2/30 Beside Myself
2/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

Idk what happens but me and my small army got teleported from the through the Fire and flames godmoder battle
Seeing that there is one here two, I'm just like, :red: it, and i order all of my space marines and terminators (about 12 of each) to get of the tanks and open fire at the godmodder while my land raider and 2 razorbacks fire as well while i proceed to do something to my minigun w/ OT chainsaw
Also somehow a UNSC mantis got teleported with me? IDK
I looks unmanned though......
Let the carnege begin:nursenaughty:

Man, I wish I could get up another poll to replace the old one. Can polls only be taken down by moderators or other staff members?

Regardless, here's an update! I'll keep those changes up at the top of the page.

3/30. Attacjubg
1/30. Papal Ruler
+1 sunnyau
I slam a spaceship the size of a planet on an Elite Sword Mook.

...Good start. You deal 8 damage to one of the Elite Sword Mooks, crushing him flat!

*cough* pls notice me
/null

Gotcha, sorry about that. Blinking Spirit added- although it won't have extra dodge against low-HP enemies.

FLAVOR​
"So, I watched the footage and I noticed something. Why'd you clock in and then leave?"
"Oh, I was running low on money and I figured I might get some extra hours."
"Hours you didn't work?"
"Yeah."
"And you don't see the problem with this?"
"Nope!"
"Then you're REALLY not going to expect what'll happen next."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 2/20
ACTION​
I take the green employee from the flavor text, put him in a cannon, and FIRE him at the pistol mooks. The cannon is strong enough that it has a chance to hit multiple.
COMMENT​
If the Tonbogiri color makes your eyes bleed, let me know and I'll change it.

I know that it's supposed to help people read your posts, but the right-aligned text is kinda tripping me out. It's just me, though- you keep doing you.

Your attack does not hit multiple foes, but this means it'll do more damage to one target. You deal 6 damage to the impacted Pistol Mook!

NULLPOST​
Since sometimes it isn't clear, it may be a good idea to color the battlefield entry for entities that aren't targetable grey.

I know you're calling attention to the Acolyte, but he's been replaced by a progress report while he's out of the fight.

Although for other entities with some form of possible stealth mechanic, I'll take this into account. Thanks for the suggestion.

3/30 Creating the APEX
3/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
I throw JOE the undying at the anteater. since he can't die, this will stall the anteater for a while, and since their name is JOE, they listen to me. hah!

This nomenclature issue has been remedied.

Regardless, you throw Joe the Undying at the Anteater, dealing 8 damage to it!

OOC: I'm fine with updates every 3 days. It means we have more of an effect over time.

IC: I suppose I should fire my Splatling now. Ratatatatatatatatatatatatat. RAAAAAAWR! HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVYYYYYYYYYYY! ANTEATER IS DEAD. NOT BIG SURPRISE.

Gonna begin some new charges too.

Monado: 2/30

+1 to Joe.

You spray into the Mammoth Anteater, causing four of your shots to hit. 8 damage dealt!

I attempt to finish off one of the low health Mooks (read:the lowest) with my nearly charged Shotgun.
Double-Bladed Saber:13/25
+1 Goldhero

You fire a shot into the group of Hammer Mooks, dealing 3 damage to 2 of them! This kills one of them, adding one Soul to the HHHH.

5/30 Creating the APEX +1 Goldhero
5/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 Goldhero
+to goldhero
I reveal that JOE the undying is covered in spikes, and tell him the anteater needs a hug. or perhaps multiple hugs. just, hug it until it stops moving, mhk?

Joe the Undying deals 6 damage to the Mammoth Anteater!

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I throw an angery face at one of the Mooks.
18/20 Upgrades

Angery face thrown! You deal 5 damage to the Mook!

(I'm going to scrap the unique character concept and just be me instead.)
I begin to summon Starlow from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Alright, you charge any charges you have. If you want to Make Starlow more powerful, charge it!

FLAVOR​
"We're doing some experimental research on the clockwork god, RATVAR."
"Nothing conclusive is being planned, it's just experimental."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 3/20
ACTION​
I give ALL the mooks fairly good burgers. (Tarhalindur Industries can make them fairly cheaply.)
While they're enjoying, I SURPRISE ATTACK an assault rifle mook.
(I also poisoned the burgers.)

You deal 6 damage to the Assault Rifle Mook! That Assault Rifle Mook has been Poisoned for 2 turns!

I jump, high into the sky, and land among the Pistol Mooks. They shoot at me, neglecting the fact I am standing amidst them.
CROSSFIRE!
They all shoot each other as I leap away...
Double-Bladed Saber:14/25
+1 StormMaster
BTW three days is fine for updates

...Excellent. Three of the Mooks deal 3 damage to each other!

I Hammer the HP out of the Hammer Mooks.
The alliteration makes the attack so paced that they can't properly respond.

//3 days an update is fine, and the buff concept is good. But maybe placing combo bonuses for stacking the two?

8/30 Finale
8/30 Wave of Ds

+2 by Plague and Wicked Ring.
+1 @ender 2

You deal 4 damage to the Hammer Mook, Stunning him for the turn!

Walking slowly by a Pistol Mook, the hooded figure passes them by without any visible attack. "I'm not a fan of gun users, wasting precious metals and all those tropes and cliches." A delayed slash takes effect a moment later.

3/10 - Basic Entity? There are many methods of spell-casting, but some are faster than others.
3/30 - A Weapon? Therianthropes often claim they don't need weapons, this claim is true, but they can still use them just fine.

+1 Tarhalindur

You deal 9 damage to the Pistol Mook, slaying him instantly!

Having devoured its first and second victims in quick succession, the entity turns to the other mooks facing it. It’s somewhat surprised at the general lack of interest in the fact that it just devoured two people, one of whom was working with them, but it doesn’t mind.
Then, it has a strange thought, one that isn’t quite its own.

Did you just…
...eat that person?

It starts to think of some strange concept about the sanctity of life, and the wrongness inherent in killing. It doesn’t dwell on these thoughts, though. After all, if devouring something is wrong, then the mere fact that it exists at all would be inherently evil. That wouldn’t be very good for (something taking the place of) a hero.

Instead, it decides to try something. It creates a pitch-black sword from its body, with an appearance similar to the shadow of the sword wielded by its first victim. It then takes this and swings it at one of the assault rifle mooks.
The slash doesn’t do quite what was anticipated, for the most part only succeeding in smudging the mook with the material making up the sword. Most of the damage from the attack comes when the sword starts devouring the mook.

2/30 Beside Myself
2/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

...Yikes. The sword deal 10 damage to the poor Mook, and I don't even want to describe what's happening to the poor thing!

Idk what happens but me and my small army got teleported from the through the Fire and flames godmoder battle
Seeing that there is one here two, I'm just like, :red: it, and i order all of my space marines and terminators (about 12 of each) to get of the tanks and open fire at the godmodder while my land raider and 2 razorbacks fire as well while i proceed to do something to my minigun w/ OT chainsaw
Also somehow a UNSC mantis got teleported with me? IDK
I looks unmanned though......
Let the carnege begin:nursenaughty:

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

...What Godmodder? Whatever Godmodder there was fled a long time ago. The Acolyte who acts as the current Godmodder is nowhere to be seen either.

There are plenty of Mooks for your Space Marines to chop up, however.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ continues to assault the Elite Sword Mooks with his blade, slicing through one of them with his sword and slashing another one! Both Mooks take 6 damage!

Ed the Undying deals 6 damage to a Pistol Mook, killing it easily!

Three Lightly Armored Spear Mooks fight MrMirrorMan, dealing 6 damage!
The other three charge at Tarhalindur, dealing another 6 damage!

Two of the Elite Sword Mooks strike back, dealing 6 damage in total to Ninjatwist_, with no crits. Ninjatwist_'s Plot Armor activates!
Two more Elite Sword Mooks charge Ed the Undying, dealing 6 damage to him!

Three Assault Rifle Mooks fire a burst of shots into the Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier, dealing 4 damage to it!
Three more Assault Rifle Mooks spray wildly at Ed the Undying, dealing 5 damage!

Four of the Pistol Mooks shoot at sunnyau, dealing 3 damage!
The other four Pistol Mooks fire at SteelSt0rmMaster, dealing another 3 damage!

The Hammer Mooks that can fight deal 4 damage to Ed the Undying!

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier fights back against the Assault Rifle Mooks, dealing 6 damage!

The Hammer Mook regains focus.
The Assault Rifle Mook takes Poison damage!

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier takes damage!

The Blinking Spirit appears on the field.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Mammoth Anteater lashes out at GoldHero101, dealing 3 damage! His armor blocks much of the hit!

The Mammoth Anteater stops bleeding!

The Fossil continues to rise.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 18/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.

Redrover1760 [???] Awaiting confirmation.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Find a way to hold off the Mook ambush! Hit them hard one at a time to thin their numbers!
Keep yourselves and any entities you make safe! More Mooks will likely join the fight!
Remember, Mook Chivalry prevents too many of them from fighting you at once!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 35/50. Plot Armor: 20% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 45/60.
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 16/16. 50% dodge chance.

Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 21/30.
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% melee damage reduction.
Takes 6 damage every turn until death.

Elite Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 6/12, 12/12. (x3)

Lightly Armored Spear Mook [PA] HP: 12/12. (x6)

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 5/12 Poison (1 damage over time, 1/2), 6/12, 7/12, 9/12 (x2), 12/12.

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 1/12, 4/12 Stunned (Misses attacks, 0/1), 6/12.

Pistol Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 9/12 (x2), 12/12. (x6)

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 12/24. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 11/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 9/96. Bleeding (1 damage over time, 0/2) Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%. Colossus: Immune to stunning effects.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Will extract itself from the tar slowly)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

4/30. Attacjubg
2/30. Papal Ruler
+1 sunnyau
I summon giant hands made of rock, and attack the sword mooks by using them to drop missiles and bombs on them, punching them, grabbing them and squeezing them, walking the hands on two fingers and flick the fingers at them, shoot lasers out of the hands at them, and use them to make finger guns that I use to shoot giant bullets at them.

Back
Top Bottom