Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard somewhere that is is coming out this month but they have pushed back the deadline almost a year.
It was a trustworthy source. Maybe you could email them?
[doublepost=1520002376,1520002335][/doublepost]
You can play on Mac as well
They pushed it back to May-April
Hello Mobile Terrarians, Pipeworks has said that they are working on the 1.3 update for mobile, but there is no news on a release date. Unless you see info directly from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks, it is not an official source and is just guessing. Don’t get confused by unofficial info, even from the wiki. The wiki is edited by the community, and unless it can cite a source from RL/505/PW it is not official info.

Pipeworks did initially say that mobile’s update would hopefully release a few months after console’s update. They are still working on getting console stable, so who is to know if that clock has started ticking or not. Plus, it is a target, not a release date and not a guarantee. Any months or dates you see are not official unless it comes from an official source.

1.3 won't come to amazin devices. : (
There has been no news as to what requirements will be needed or on what devices the 1.3 update will run. If you have an official source for your statement, please provide it. Otherwise, please stop stating your opinion as if it was factual info.

What!? where did it say this? I know it won't come out on SPECIFIC ones but all of them, really?
Unless zombiepigman can provide an official source for what he said, i wouldn’t worry about it. When there is news to be shared, the devs will share it. So far we have not had any info on what the requirements will be for mobile 1.3.

Unless zombiepigman can provide an official source for what he said, i wouldn’t worry about it. When there is news to be shared, the devs will share it. So far we have not had any info on what the requirements will be for mobile 1.3.
thank goodness for that!

Seems abandoned to me. Happens all the time unfortunately. But if they're still working to get console at a stable state, I must say this is either bad coding/coders, or just plain incompetence.

Seems abandoned to me. Happens all the time unfortunately. But if they're still working to get console at a stable state, I must say this is either bad coding/coders, or just plain incompetence.
What’s abandoned? There have been many official announcements that the 1.3 update is being worked on for mobile.

What’s abandoned? There have been many official announcements that the 1.3 update is being worked on for mobile.
Many? Don't know if I'm looking at the right(or enough) places, but at the Terraria site, the only announcements referring to 1.3 and mobile were from July of 2016 and April of 2017. Doesn't seem like many. If there were more announcements on the forums then I apologize, as I haven't visited here since 2016. You know, when you wait 2 years for an update, you tend to not care.
Edit: Actually, scratch that, I haven't been here since 2015, an even longer wait time.

Last edited:
They don’t have bad coders and they are not incomnfident. Just 1 month ago on the pipe works studio YouTube Channel they were they said that they were working on it while they were streaming 1.3 for PS4. Why are you trying to make everybody think that pipe works/Re-Logic are inconvenient?

They don’t have bad coders and they are not incomnfident. Just 1 month ago on the pipe works studio YouTube Channel they were they said that they were working on it while they were streaming 1.3 for PS4. Why are you trying to make everybody think that pipe works/Re-Logic are inconvenient?
Ok, that was 1 month ago. Still no news. The bottom line is, they are bad coders, and they are incompetent. 2-3 years is MORE than enough time to get console and mobile up to date. No excuses. I don't know why you would think otherwise. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion of these people? Am I not allowed to criticize?

Ok, that was 1 month ago. Still no news. The bottom line is, they are bad coders, and they are incompetent. 2-3 years is MORE than enough time to get console and mobile up to date. No excuses. I don't know why you would think otherwise. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion of these people? Am I not allowed to criticize?
I never said that you weren’t allowed to criticize. They have a hole new game that they are work working on called other world. They also had to start from scratch so that the update would look better. You did voice your opinion and I voiced mine. Still didn’t tell me why you think that they are incompetent.

Based on a lot of different guessing, updates, and sources, I am hoping for early May/late April but problably mid to late May... hoping

What!? where did it say this? I know it won't come out on SPECIFIC ones but all of them, really?
Terraria wiki...
[doublepost=1523307275,1523307138][/doublepost]
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Mobile_Version_history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom