Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FLAVOR​
"The Tonbogiri is making good progress! Keep boosing me and maybe we can start adding weapons and upgrades!"
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 4/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
I throw a lure into the battlefield. This lure emits a variety of chemical and audiovisual stimuli, giving all mooks a small chance to attack it instead of something useful. (It's experimental, what can I say.)

6/30 Creating the APEX
6/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
+to goldhero
I grab the stone sword and slowly, calmly eviscerate the remains of the mammoth. after a blow directly to its spinal cord, it stops moving.

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I grab all of the damaged Mooks together, I tell them that they are on the edge of death, that they are so close to dying that even the slightest touch can send them off the edge, crashing into the void of an end. . . I then push them off the 3 foot edge I placed them. They are hurt by this, since it is rude to push people. . . it's also rude to kill people by pushing them off a ledge.
19/20 Upgrades

[Accepting charge boost from Tarhalindur]

The Lightly Armored Spear Mooks seem untouched, someone should fix that, and does, grabbing one and hurling them high into the air.

5/10 - Basic Entity? Summoning, for instance, would be much more complicated outside the circumstances of these one-vs-many battles.
5/30 - A Weapon? Well, most of the not needing is true, anyway. But seriously, even a plain steel bar has advantages over claws.

+1 Tarhalindur

Psst... you can do other things than charging on your turn.

I throw a splash potion of oil over most of the Mooks; and then set it on fire!
Double-Bladed Saber:14/25
+1 StormMaster

Oh, thanks.
In addition to charging Starlow, I throw my magical fez at a random Mook.

I use my magical track record and my Inferno Stick to aggressively enhance ender2's potion throwing attack, making the potions magical and don't fade out as normal potions do. In addition, the fire is inextiguishable.

11/30 Finale
11/30 Wave of Ds

+2 by Plague and Wicked Ring.
+1 @ender 2

Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Surely the Acolyte must be here shortly."
"He isn't going to keep hiding forever."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 6/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
Since presumably they have wooden handles, I set the spears of the Spear Mooks on fire.

Last edited:
8/30 Creating the APEX +1 goldhello
8/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 goldhero
+to goldhero
I ensure the mamoth anteater is very ded

Last edited:
I throw a FREEZECUBE at the Mooks I set on fire. They are instantly trapped inside an ICECUBE; which doesn't put out the fire because its inextinquishable. So now the Mooks are burning alive and freezing to death at the same time.
MWAHAHAHA!
Double-Bladed Saber:16/25
+1 to and from sunnyau

It starts raining over one of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks, and only them, it doesn't bother the person hitting them with a sword-shaped mass of water in the least, since waterproof clothing is the assumed default, for those of a certain place...

"Any of you want to surrender?"

7/10 - Basic Entity? There would be a least a short ritual, and a circle for sure.
7/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.

+1 Tarhalindur

"Heh." I stabby the anteater with Assassinate. He is most certainly bloodied, and I am rolling with advantage AND sneak attack. hhehehheheheh

Monado: 5/30

+1 to Joe.

I assist Tarhalindur's attack by blowing flour on top of the mooks.
With flour and fire, the only result is EXPLOSION!
See Dust Explosion.

13/30 Finale
13/30 Wave of Ds

+1 by ender
+1 @Nemean Lion

The entity recombines with its accidental protrusion, not entirely sure how that had happened. It knows it can create an actual sword, one made of metal that can slash things, since it had done similar things in the past.
Maybe it’s just out of practice. It has been a while since it’s done something like that, and it did take some getting used to the first time. So, it thinks for a bit, and does actually manage to remember how to put something together. It creates a new sword, one that is practically identical to the sword used by SHM.
Then, it decides to test this new blade on something, in order to make sure the craftsmanship was imitated well enough by its own assembly process. It swings it at one of the lightly armored spear mooks. The mook is able to raise its spear in time to catch the attack with its handle. However, rather than the sword cutting through the spear, as would be expected of a metal blade against a thin handle, the sword snaps at the point of contact, with the resulting projectile fragment of the blade embedding itself into the mook.
At first, the entity thought that this meant that it just wasn’t able to accurately imitate the creations of others anymore. Then the thought occurs to it that it had been copying a poorly-made blade. It didn't really know all that much about metallurgy, but it knew that it had been extremely precise, so it favored the latter as an explanation.

3/30 Beside Myself
3/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

It's quite late at night for me, and the stress of schoolwork is getting to me. This update will be split into two days since I'm unlikely to finish it now. If all goes well, this update should complete on Tuesday night.

You can post while the update is in progress, but be sure to check back once the update is finished!

4/30. Attacjubg
2/30. Papal Ruler
+1 sunnyau
I summon giant hands made of rock, and attack the sword mooks by using them to drop missiles and bombs on them, punching them, grabbing them and squeezing them, walking the hands on two fingers and flick the fingers at them, shoot lasers out of the hands at them, and use them to make finger guns that I use to shoot giant bullets at them.

Excellent. You deal 5 damage to two of the Sword Mooks!

FLAVOR​
"The Tonbogiri is making good progress! Keep boosing me and maybe we can start adding weapons and upgrades!"
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 4/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
I throw a lure into the battlefield. This lure emits a variety of chemical and audiovisual stimuli, giving all mooks a small chance to attack it instead of something useful. (It's experimental, what can I say.)

Lure summoned! It'll only have one hitpoint, but Mooks have a 20% chance to direct their hits towards it.

6/30 Creating the APEX
6/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg.
+to goldhero
I grab the stone sword and slowly, calmly eviscerate the remains of the mammoth. after a blow directly to its spinal cord, it stops moving.

Since item and creativity integration haven't been established yet, you deal 8 damage to the Mammoth Anteater! It's still alive, albeit at a single hit point.

I continue to charge the Starlow summon.

(Also I’m listed twice on the player list?)

You charge your charge. Keep track of it by visibly showing its progress as a fraction out of how complete it is!

I'll remedy any issue like this right away. Issue remedied!

I tell my space marines to and tanks attack all the Mooks while I use the land raiders radar in an attempt to find the Acolyte.

The attack is so thinly-spread that none of the Mooks take damage from the nondescript attacks! Specify some targets to attack, and put some description into it!

The Acolyte shows up nowhere on the Land Raiders' detection systems!

[AA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 0/20: I grab all of the damaged Mooks together, I tell them that they are on the edge of death, that they are so close to dying that even the slightest touch can send them off the edge, crashing into the void of an end. . . I then push them off the 3 foot edge I placed them. They are hurt by this, since it is rude to push people. . . it's also rude to kill people by pushing them off a ledge.
19/20 Upgrades

You deal 3 damage to the critically-damaged Hammer Mooks and Assault Rifle Mooks! One of the Hammer Mooks dies because of their critical lack of hit points.

Psst... you can do other things than charging on your turn.

I throw a splash potion of oil over most of the Mooks; and then set it on fire!
Double-Bladed Saber:14/25
+1 StormMaster

3 of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks will suffer Burning for 2 turns! Their armor won't protect them from this one.

The Lightly Armored Spear Mooks seem untouched, someone should fix that, and does, grabbing one and hurling them high into the air.

5/10 - Basic Entity? Summoning, for instance, would be much more complicated outside the circumstances of these one-vs-many battles.
5/30 - A Weapon? Well, most of the not needing is true, anyway. But seriously, even a plain steel bar has advantages over claws.

+1 Tarhalindur

Their armor pads them from some of the damage. Regardless, you deal 4 damage to the Lightly Armored Spear Mook!

Oh, thanks.
In addition to charging Starlow, I throw my magical fez at a random Mook.

Alright, randomizing your target...

Your magical fez deals 7 damage to an Assault Rifle Mook! The Mook takes fatal damage and disintegrates due to the fez's magic.

I use my magical track record and my Inferno Stick to aggressively enhance ender2's potion throwing attack, making the potions magical and don't fade out as normal potions do. In addition, the fire is inextiguishable.

11/30 Finale
11/30 Wave of Ds

+2 by Plague and Wicked Ring.
+1 @ender 2

ender 2's burning will now deal 2 damage each turn instead of 1! Those Mooks won't stand a chance, that damage over time will knock out a significant portion of their health.

Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Surely the Acolyte must be here shortly."
"He isn't going to keep hiding forever."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 6/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
Since presumably they have wooden handles, I set the spears of the Spear Mooks on fire.

The Spear Mooks spontaneously combust! 3 more of them will take Burning damage for 2 turns! Man, all of them are burning up- the damage over time will thin their HP.

8/30 Creating the APEX +1 goldhello
8/30 Wait shoot this is really b-egg. +1 goldhero
+to goldhero
I ensure the mamoth anteater is very ded

You deal a single point of damage to the Mammoth Anteater, ensuring its demise. With it defeated, it's safe to extract the fossil and return to base!

I throw a FREEZECUBE at the Mooks I set on fire. They are instantly trapped inside an ICECUBE; which doesn't put out the fire because its inextinquishable. So now the Mooks are burning alive and freezing to death at the same time.
MWAHAHAHA!
Double-Bladed Saber:16/25
+1 to and from sunnyau

Nice combo. You deal 3 damage to all 3 of the Mooks you set on fire! They'll be dead in no time- I doubt you'll even have to put much effort in.

It starts raining over one of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks, and only them, it doesn't bother the person hitting them with a sword-shaped mass of water in the least, since waterproof clothing is the assumed default, for those of a certain place...

"Any of you want to surrender?"

7/10 - Basic Entity? There would be a least a short ritual, and a circle for sure.
7/30 - A Weapon? A written letter is sent, it'll arrive soaking wet, since only the most important mail gets rushed during the dry hour, but that's fine.

+1 Tarhalindur

You deal 6 damage in total to the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks! One of them has their armor block the hit, although their poor health means this still hurts.

"Heh." I stabby the anteater with Assassinate. He is most certainly bloodied, and I am rolling with advantage AND sneak attack. hhehehheheheh

Monado: 5/30

+1 to Joe.

The anteater is already dead, but you still stab the corpse, just for good measure.

I assist Tarhalindur's attack by blowing flour on top of the mooks.
With flour and fire, the only result is EXPLOSION!
See Dust Explosion.

13/30 Finale
13/30 Wave of Ds

+1 by ender
+1 @Nemean Lion

You amplify Tarhalindur's Burning, increasing it to 2 damage! Now every Lightly Armored Spear Mook is burning severely. Focus your attacks on other Mooks while they suffer!

The entity recombines with its accidental protrusion, not entirely sure how that had happened. It knows it can create an actual sword, one made of metal that can slash things, since it had done similar things in the past.
Maybe it’s just out of practice. It has been a while since it’s done something like that, and it did take some getting used to the first time. So, it thinks for a bit, and does actually manage to remember how to put something together. It creates a new sword, one that is practically identical to the sword used by SHM.
Then, it decides to test this new blade on something, in order to make sure the craftsmanship was imitated well enough by its own assembly process. It swings it at one of the lightly armored spear mooks. The mook is able to raise its spear in time to catch the attack with its handle. However, rather than the sword cutting through the spear, as would be expected of a metal blade against a thin handle, the sword snaps at the point of contact, with the resulting projectile fragment of the blade embedding itself into the mook.
At first, the entity thought that this meant that it just wasn’t able to accurately imitate the creations of others anymore. Then the thought occurs to it that it had been copying a poorly-made blade. It didn't really know all that much about metallurgy, but it knew that it had been extremely precise, so it favored the latter as an explanation.

3/30 Beside Myself
3/30 Serpent Eating the Ground

Woah, longpost.

The Mook's armor does not protect it against the shrapnel! It takes 8 damage, shredded easily by the sword's fragments. Better than burning to death, right...?

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ continues rampaging through the Elite Sword Mooks, dealing 12 damage to a single target with a double slash! This kills it instantly, even through its full health bar.

Three Lightly Armored Spear Mooks disengage from MrMirrorMan and switch targets to the Blinking Spirit, which takes 2 damage! It dodges two of their hits.
The other two charge continue to deal damage to Tarhalindur, dealing 4 damage!

Ed the Undying deals 6 damage to one of the Hammer Mooks! This kills it!
The Blinking Spirit deals 6 damage to one of the Pistol Mooks!

All three Elite Sword Mooks work together to deal damage to Ninjatwist_! All 3 manage to score critical hits, dealing a devastating 18 raw damage! Ninjatwist_'s Plot Armor negates this somewhat, but he still takes a lot of damage.

Two Assault Rifle Mooks fire single shots at the Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier, dealing a single point of damage.
Three more Assault Rifle Mooks fire single shots at Ed the Undying, dealing 3 damage!

Four of the Pistol Mooks shoot at the Blinking Spirit, dealing 3 damage!
The other four Pistol Mooks fire at Crimson McBlack, dealing another 3 damage!

The lone Hammer Mook is shocked by the fighting around him and dashes to preserve his single remaining hit point.

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier continues to battle the Assault Rifle Mooks, lethally skewering one for 6 damage!

All of the Lightly Armored Spear Mooks take some seriously painful burning damage!

The Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier takes damage!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Mammoth Anteater falls to the ground, defeated in a slump. Now it should be fine to return to base!

The Fossil finishes rising out of the tar! If you're going to secure it and bring it back to base, now is the time.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 13/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 18/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 18/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 20/24. Overload: 5/20.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 17/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 14/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 21/24.

Redrover1760 [???] Awaiting confirmation.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (15/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:
Find a way to hold off the Mook ambush! Hit them hard one at a time to thin their numbers!
Keep yourselves and any entities you make safe! More Mooks will likely join the fight!
Remember, Mook Chivalry prevents too many of them from fighting you at once!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 19/50. Plot Armor: 60% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Ed the Undying [AA] HP: 42/60.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 3
Upon death, revives itself the next turn with 4 Base Damage and 30 HP.

Blinking Spirit [AA] HP: 11/16. 50% dodge chance.
Speed Value: 3

Phantom Argynth Spear Carrier [AA] HP: 8/30.
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% melee damage reduction.
Takes 6 damage every turn until death.

Tarhalindur Lure [AA]: 20% chance to distract Mooks and make them waste their attack. One-time use.

Elite Sword Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12, 7/12 (x2).

Lightly Armored Spear Mook [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12, 7/12 (x3), 8/12. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 1/2)

Assault Rifle Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 2/12 Poison (1 damage taken per turn, 1/2), 9/12 (x2), 12/12.

Hammer Mook [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 1/12 Panic (Misses attacks, 40% chance to negate incoming attacks).

Pistol Mook [PA] HP: 6/12, 9/12 (x2), 12/12 (x5).

The Acolyte [AC] Progress:
HP: 64/100.

Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 12/24. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 0/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 11/24.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 9/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 0/96. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%. Colossus: Immune to stunning effects.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Extracted! Can be retrieved)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
I use the opportunity created by lack of update knowledge to grab a low-health Mook and tell him that he will soon die. He will hopefully run off in the general direction of the Acolyte
Double-Bladed Saber:18/25
+1 to variant

Charge boost accepted!
FLAVOR​
"Hey, I may be a little busy for a bit. One of our reactors is exploding and we need to contain it so it doesn't explode everything else."
CHARGES​
Tonbogiri base: 8/20
+1 Nemean Lion
ACTION​
I take a gun to a sword fight with the elite sword mooks.
I also point out that the Mammoth Anteater is dead and therefore shouldn't be attacking.

I tell my Marine's specifically to attack the pistol mooks with their twin linked bolters and my terminators charge the Assault Rifles mooks with their chain swords. Mean while i have my razorback tanks to fire upon the elite sword mooks, and my land raider to fire its main cannon and twinlinked bolters at the lightly armored spear mooks

Back
Top Bottom