Worst Game You've Played

I will be honest, Styx: Master of Shadows. Its not because the story, I thing I would even enjoy it. My biggest problem with this game is the nearby non existing stealth system. I sneak... and sneak... and they see me regardless if I'm behind an object or hanging from a window.

Onpopular Opinion Time! Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, AC: Syndicate, And GTA5. 3 Worst Games I Ever Played.
Witcher 3; This Never Appealed To Me. Don't Really Know Why.
AC: Syndicate; When You've Played Every Assassin's Creed Game Ever Made, It Gets Boring. Dreadfully Boring.
GTA5: By Far The Worst Game I Have Ever Played. Ever. And This Is When I Thought Engine Was Botching Every Single Update To The Point Of Deleting Every World And Character You Had Every Update.
But, GTA5. While The Offline Part Wasn't Horrific, The Online Portion... Ugh. Every Single Player Above Level 100 Murdering Everything That Moves, The Players Below That Killing Everything So They Don't Get Killed First, Tanks, Jets, Just Horrible. Horrible.

Spider-Man 3. I know the movie was terrible, but I didn't care. The hours I put into Spider-Man 2 the video game for the Playstation 2 must have been astronomical. When the 3rd film was released I was super excited for the new video game adaptation, only to be super letdown by terrible NPC's, dialogue, lack of missions, story and humor from the previous installment. HOWEVER the game did deliver one piece of video game gold.

My sims sky heros.
Not only can it be obnoxiously hard for a kids game, but compared to sky crawlers innocent aces (one of my fav games) it is just lacking

Pixel gun 3d
Absolutely broken.
The 'one shot' takes 3 shots to kill people (25 damage)
The prototype (15 damage) one shots and wall breaks.
Also,.
PAY TO WIN
Do not get this broken game.

Err... this probably dosent count but... ya see, I had this little girl get her hands on my PC, so I showed her some kiddy games. then she forced me to play the to see if they were good. and I did. I only did cause I wanted her to lay off my terraria.

I'm expecting a lot of hate for this, it's Fortnite, I just never really liked pvp based games, and battle royale even less.

After this game has come out I must correct myself.
Worst game I've ever played with the worst an most annoying fanbase of all.

Operation 7

Nobody may know this game, it actually appeared in the USA, but nobody knew about it.
But here in Latin America, it's a well known thing. Many people play it and don't see what a terrible thing that game is.
Horrible fanbase, terrible gameplay, graphics that make you puke and a pay to win thing, please no.
Also the friends system doesn't even work, and you CAN'T minimise the game.

Funny of all is that in USA, the game is fully playable, but here it has bugs everywhere.

for me its fugitive hunter:war on terror. just.. why? Its a half fighting game and first-person shooter. no. just no..
also dark souls 2 ,because I hate dark souls 2.

Well, I've only seen footage of the game, but Top Banana is just...tops anything I had the horror of facing, ever.
I mean, just LOOK at this abomination!
topbanana-4.png

Nope, that's not a corruption. That is the base, vanilla game.

Well, I've only seen footage of the game, but Top Banana is just...tops anything I had the horror of facing, ever.
I mean, just LOOK at this abomination!
View attachment 203087
Nope, that's not a corruption. That is the base, vanilla game.
Yes, I've seen that abomination before, whoisthisgit covered the game in two of his videos. The game is apparently supposed to recreate what being "high on drugs" is, but it moreso damages your eyes in the process. Not only is it excedingly unpleasent to the eyes, the gameplay is mediocre and the sounds that the game likes to emit are no better than the visual quality.

A worst game? But there's so many bad games out there! How can you pick just one?
Seriously tho, I really grew up with some great games. If I had to choose just one game I've played and hated, it would be either Contra or Dragon Warrior II, and I hate myself already for saying the second one... I just never could get into it, even though Dragon Warrior/Quest games have been my favorite games of all time for so long. I'm still super stoked for western release in September!!!:joy: Anyone else who loves dragon warrior/quest games, message me or something (I'm new, I don't know how this works yet...

Oh ya and also Five Nights at Freddy's (come at me h8trs):redspin:

Don't forget the boredom of Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale... It's obviously really trying to be like super smash bros, but now there's no damage counter, and the only way to kill the other player is to get your rage bar up, and other than that, its the exact same game, but no items... I'm srry but I recently looked at all my games and found a bunch I freaking HATED (the two ones I really hate are games I never know growing up, so whatever)

<moderator edit: merged triple post into one post>

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played too many bad games in my life because I'm a picky person. However, I do remember that one of my friends recommended me a horror game named "Amy" and since I knew he was as picky as I am, I bought the game without even reading a single review about the game.
Few days later I remember I had a serious argue with that dude since the game was practically a lemon. I have never considered his recommendations ever since.

Back
Top Bottom