tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

A small minor note:

You should change the part where you have the user look for your username, when it's no longer Bluemagic. I search by usernames on occasion, and you have two other mods with that name (Example Mod, and BOBY), so not sure if you'll get jojopelly's assistance on the second part or not.

for real, take off that function about damage limit from moded weapons, its preventing fair people to use real "almost impossible to get like" weapons or equip, not even the vanilla items like my legendary meow thrower was dealing damage to the spirit of chaos arms because of it, literally aways 480000 health, this boss is already too much op with a 1 hit kill lazer beam, imortality aint something that a boss should have

Enjoying the mod Blue (Blushi now is it?) , I love the mechanics of the bosses, it feels more like a learning curve rather than a gear curve which is what I think you intended. Only fought up to Spirit of purity, dreading the Spirit of Chaos or Rematch bosses, think ill go cross eyed looking at the effects ha!

Probably shooting myself in the foot but just asking, are the weapons balanced around the bosses in the mod alone? or are they considered generally across the rest of the popular mods in the community? Of course, I suspect it is the former which is rightly so, but (thankfully) some weapons like the Void emissary summon just make me godlike! I love them for farming and boss killing but I feel like their so far beyond the calamity/Thorium bosses, their barely a threat now.

Course, I know its not your fault or responsibility to balance it for other mods, just saying, its both a blessing (I can finally beat DoG/Yharon) and a curse! ha :D

Course for any mod I love I have some suggestions, the void emissaryes from the void summoning weapon from Expert purity, would you consider maybe making them a little more transparent if possible for future versions? I have about 10 of them round me but their large bright green bodies cover a lot of things I am trying to interact with. Also, maybe make them a tad smaller?

In any case, thanks for the mod, good job and looking forward to the later bosses (or dreading as I said before!) :eek:

for real, take off that function about damage limit from moded weapons, its preventing fair people to use real "almost impossible to get like" weapons or equip, not even the vanilla items like my legendary meow thrower was dealing damage to the spirit of chaos arms because of it, literally aways 480000 health, this boss is already too much op with a 1 hit kill lazer beam, imortality aint something that a boss should have
wait, nvm... turns out that i just found why those arms wont die, they are imortal so the lazer they shoot is used to kill the spirit of chaos core -.- im dumb

Has anyone else experienced the glitch where the spirit of purity upon summoning starts flying through the ground pulling you under the world without being able to change weapons while outside of the world box and having to restart the game and when trying to restart game crashes instantly??
Need an urgent answer!
[doublepost=1520274485,1520274058][/doublepost]
Has anyone else experienced the glitch where the spirit of purity upon summoning starts flying through the ground pulling you under the world without being able to change weapons while outside of the world box and having to restart the game and when trying to restart game crashes instantly??
Need an urgent answer!

After a series of tests and deaths I have found out that the moment I hit the Spirit of purity with the the calamity mod Exoblade it seems to fly under ground and :red: the game, it seems weird because i killed it about 2 times with the Exoblade. Has the spirit of purity got a dps cap or something?

Need an urgent answer!

After a series of tests and deaths I have found out that the moment I hit the Spirit of purity with the the calamity mod Exoblade it seems to fly under ground and :red: the game, it seems weird because i killed it about 2 times with the Exoblade. Has the spirit of purity got a dps cap or something?
It does have a dps cap, but it shouldn't cause the game to crash. Have you tried with other weapons? Are there any other mods that could be screwing it up?

Need an urgent answer!

That's a bug with Calamity itself. The Exoblade inflicts a debuff that causes enemies to fall, and blocks won't stop the spirit of purity.

Shouldn't it be possible to give the purity spirit immunity to that specific debuff?
Nope, Calamity treats it as different from the entire buff system, so Calamity needs to either specifically make the Spirit of Purity immune or fix the bug.

So, I am a summoner who seconds in magic but my main damage dealing is summons yet whenever I fight the spirit of purity my summons are constantly despawned... is this intentional? I can"t seem to beat this boss no matter what I do... pls help (just incase it makes a diff. I am on a "old" version because I have not updated the launcher because of ctd on loadup when doing so) Thanks for any help or tips you might be able to give me :)

my summons are constantly despawned... is this intentional?

I noticed this when I fought it, I think it may be to do with touching the small green spheres that make a circular motion around the spirit. Touching them may despawn summons/remove buffs or what have you. Despite also being a summoner I did the following strategy to win;

I built a small arena, with regeneration health buffs only , this is because unless your a dodging god the fast moving and sometimes seemingly unavoidable black bars the spirit spawns makes healing items harm you instead. But it does not stop regen, so heart lamps, camp fire, any modded regen items you have (food?) would be good.

No heart stations, those can kill you. I made a small place for me to stand in honey not far from the boss, movement is not always necessery (so i found) beyond a few left and right jumps for some attacks so standing in honey is possible, but give yourself a shield between you and the boss made out of blocks (anything you like). This will block its powerful beam attack.

With that out of the way, so long as you have made sure your safe spot is between/out of the way of the rotating spheres your summons should be able to do some work while you fire whatever (preferably homing ranged/magic) you can from behind your cover.

I farmed the boss fairly easily with this method.

I noticed this when I fought it, I think it may be to do with touching the small green spheres that make a circular motion around the spirit. Touching them may despawn summons/remove buffs or what have you. Despite also being a summoner I did the following strategy to win;

I built a small arena, with regeneration health buffs only , this is because unless your a dodging god the fast moving and sometimes seemingly unavoidable black bars the spirit spawns makes healing items harm you instead. But it does not stop regen, so heart lamps, camp fire, any modded regen items you have (food?) would be good.

No heart stations, those can kill you. I made a small place for me to stand in honey not far from the boss, movement is not always necessery (so i found) beyond a few left and right jumps for some attacks so standing in honey is possible, but give yourself a shield between you and the boss made out of blocks (anything you like). This will block its powerful beam attack.

With that out of the way, so long as you have made sure your safe spot is between/out of the way of the rotating spheres your summons should be able to do some work while you fire whatever (preferably homing ranged/magic) you can from behind your cover.
I farmed the boss fairly easily with this method.
[/QUOTE]
Regarding the black bars, running into the edge of the arena will warp you to the other side.

An accesory from Calamity might be able to cheese theese bosses.

I think the new accesory in calamity, lol, might break the cheese proof bosses because it give infinite invincibility frames. Although, you have to defeat supreme calamitas (the final boss) on exactly the fourth try to get it. In addaition, and your character name needs to be 'Fabsol' to use it. That might make it fair

An accesory from Calamity might be able to cheese theese bosses.

I think the new accesory in calamity, lol, might break the cheese proof bosses because it give infinite invincibility frames. Although, you have to defeat supreme calamitas (the final boss) on exactly the fourth try to get it. In addaition, and your character name needs to be 'Fabsol' to use it. That might make it fair
You do realize that this mod has an item that does just that?

It is called the Rainbow Star. It grants 1337 defense and makes you invincible. You get it by defeating the purity spirit rematch.

I would upload a picture, but I don't have a character that has it and I don't feel like dying ~60 times to get one.

Back
Top Bottom