Resolved [Xbox One] How do I set up Splitscreen on Xbox One 1.0.983.5?

Alyxia

Queen Bee
I used to splitscreen a lot with myself for testing and with friends for general gaming, but it seems that the controls were changed for splitscreening. Anyone able to tell me how quickly?

EDIT 2: I tried pressing A and logging in, but it just switches dominance of my controllers, and does NOT start splitscreen. I do not have two Xbox accounts to splitscreen, so +Add New doesn’t work for me.

EDIT 3: (Final edit hopefully) I think I know the solution to my earlier sig problem, removing from this post.

Last edited:
I used to splitscreen a lot with myself for testing and with friends for general gaming, but it seems that the controls were changed for splitscreening. Anyone able to tell me how quickly?

EDIT 2: I tried pressing A and logging in, but it just switches dominance of my controllers, and does NOT start splitscreen. I do not have two Xbox accounts to splitscreen, so +Add New doesn’t work for me.

EDIT 3: (Final edit hopefully) I think I know the solution to my earlier sig problem, removing from this post.

You MUST sign in to a different profile. If you click A and select your own profile you only transfer the controls for your own char to the new controller.
Must set up another account or guest on your console.

Last edited:
You MUST sign in to a different profile. If you click A and select your own profile you only transfer the controls for your own char to the new controller.
Must set up another account or guest on your console.
darn, I’ll see if I can register another account

Back
Top Bottom