tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I'm new with the mods in Terraria, was just wondering if the Pumpking's mod would work well combine with Thorium and Spirit?

Thanks!

My friend and I started a Thorium playthrough and discovered this mod after the fact. Can this be added before entering hardmode without starting a new world?

Hello i seem to have encountered a bug.when i attempt to use the Water spout it shoots one bullet then jumps to 60% speed prefix and stops shooting bullets even if the animation plays.

the mod has no world gen features on pre-hardmode....that is until you defeat moon lord that terramite (mod ore) generates.

More out of curiosity than anything, if you killed the moonlord without Pumpkings mod installed and then installed it and killed him a second time would it generate terramite then?

More out of curiosity than anything, if you killed the moonlord without Pumpkings mod installed and then installed it and killed him a second time would it generate terramite then?
yes, because since that world of yours is reading now pumpking mod the terramite should generate no matter if the moon lord was killed before,since the requierement to generate terramite have meet (killed the moon lord with that mod active).

Kind of sad that you can not download any older version of this mod anymore. Would of liked to wake up a legend, who is still asleep, that had (believe it or not) 64 million health. Crazy right? Sad though, that isn't possible anymore.;) Enough of that, this mod is still one of my favourites of all the mods, that exists and thanks to you! :)

Last edited:
So, I've run into an issue where the Terra Core doesn't summon the Terra Lord. In fact, it doesn't seem to wanna work at all (ran into the same issue with the Horseman).

So, I've run into an issue where the Terra Core doesn't summon the Terra Lord. In fact, it doesn't seem to wanna work at all (ran into the same issue with the Horseman).
Well that's strange. It should work at night. What other mods do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom