Weapons & Equip Idea: Accessory; Samurai sashimono

GatEkEEpEr57

Official Terrarian
This Accessory can be bought from the Peddler. When equipped the gear allows Monster banners effect carried with player and party. By Changing the equippmen's Dye slot to a banner slot. Party's who have the same equipent give a 3% damage too moster type.

Attachments

• Equipable banner.png
    Equipable banner.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 97
I understood a solid 10% of that. Who is the peddler? Is he the marchant? I can't even question beyond the first sentence because I don't understand it.

It's a neat idea and I like the accessoire vanity as well.

But I don't see the use of carrying a single banner as accessoire, only to gain advantage over a single enemy.
I use banners mostly in farms. So I don't see the need to take banners somewhere else.

This Accessory can be bought from the Peddler. When equipped the gear allows Monster banners effect carried with player and party. By Changing the equippmen's Dye slot to a banner slot. Party's who have the same equipent give a 3% damage too moster type.
Banners are good as they are now. I see it being using a little bit like if you are fighting a boss that summon multiple lesser enemies (King slime summoning blue slimes), but that is basically the only time I see that useful. If you could combine banners, that would be a whole different story.

Back
Top Bottom