Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions for Terraria Switch

-How about the delirium boss from the binding of isaac afterbirth +, tragic game, but oh well I like story of kullervo
https://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Delirium
-And also, kullervo's sword might be the final weapon, if you read it, you know what I mean.
666 x 10dam(at once,like calamity)
100% crit
Stupidly fast speed(a bit of easter egg)
-The Ring( form lord of the rings)
best accessories
x 5 dam
100hp
10 def
-moar than 500hp
-EASTER EGGS
-Other game refernce( other than the one you are focusing on

Mario stuff:
Ahem
Mush hammer?
A random Mario themed biome?
GOOPA?
Hidden boxes that are like chest but pop out it?
MUSHROOM ARMOR?
Fireball
Yup

I mean how would you get the items
[doublepost=1504101851,1504101811][/doublepost]I mean how would you get the items
[doublepost=1504101883][/doublepost]Sorry, dodgy wifi

Seems that this was all for nothing now, but at least we got a bit of hope out of this
[doublepost=1505287391,1505287312][/doublepost]If you don't know what I'm talking about, please check the "One Terraria" thread Cenx posted

Quick! Name as many ideas without obtaining as possible!
[doublepost=1518566634,1518566541][/doublepost]Aw man, I necroed by 5 months. My bad

I think the whole idea for Terraria on Switch is to have the “One Terraria” experience. Exclusive content doesn’t really make it feel like one version.

If we are seeing 1.3 on it I am happy with a full console experience like the current PS4 and Xbox One versions. I don’t think exclusives will make this game any better since the base game is already fantastic.

Seems that this was all for nothing now, but at least we got a bit of hope out of this
[doublepost=1505287391,1505287312][/doublepost]If you don't know what I'm talking about, please check the "One Terraria" thread Cenx posted

We can still get some use out of this thread. There are features unique to Switch such as touchscreen/controls/etc that we could suggest.

@Loki
I would like to suggest video capture integration into the game. This feature is great and it would be fantastic to see it on Terraria since there are so many moments worth capturing. Plus recording builds and posting would be much easier. :)

Last edited:
I think the whole idea for Terraria on Switch is to have the “One Terraria” experience. Exclusive content doesn’t really make it feel like one version.

If we are seeing 1.3 on it I am happy with a full console experience like the current PS4 and Xbox One versions. I don’t think exclusives will make this game any better since the base game is already fantastic.

We can still get some use out of this thread. There are features unique to Switch such as touchscreen/controls/etc that we could suggest.

@Loki
I would like to suggest video capture integration into the game. This feature is great and it would be great to see it on Terraria since there are so many moments to capture. Plus recording builds and posting would be much easier. :)
roflbot.jpg

Mr @Thorthegreat12 sir, 2 things, firstly: I know am one to talk, but please read all prior posts on a thread before adding something; secondly: i actually had not thought about exclusive features in way of gameplay features, so thanks, as you have given me a smile by pointin that out to me :D(I did use that emoji properly, right?

Please do not respond to posts with a single meme image. This violates our rules on Lack of content on the forums. If you want to provide feedback, you need to make it relevant to the thread and not simply a meme. This devalues the contents of said thread when you choose the latter.

You can read up on the rules that are located in my signature if you need a refresher.

Back
Top Bottom