Mobile Mobile 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYokaMan

Terrarian
I have waited for this update for iOS and android. Since I have been waited 3 years for the update. I think you should work on it more daily then spend the time for the console and PC updates.

The hard truth is, mobile is less relevant and more difficult to work with, and therefor not as time-worthy.

Mobile is slightly irrelevant, but still a lot of the community uses mobile. I’m one of them. My problem is that they’re focusing TOO MUCH on computer updates( and not enough on mobile). The computers players are soon to get 1.3.6 while we’re stuck in 1.2.5 the point is, we’re getting bored.

Mobile is slightly irrelevant, but still a lot of the community uses mobile. I’m one of them. My problem is that they’re focusing TOO MUCH on computer updates( and not enough on mobile). The computers players are soon to get 1.3.6 while we’re stuck in 1.2.5 the point is, we’re getting bored.
Then buy a computer, or play another game. The developers don't cater to your whims. They do what they think is worth doing.

Then buy a computer, or play another game. The developers don't cater to your whims. They do what they think is worth doing.
Right. I understand that. I do have a computer. I do have Terraria on it. I’m saying this because there is a big mobile community, that I am apart of and support. I just feel as though it’s kind of unfair for a lot of people. I said we because of how long I was apart of that community. I do like the computer updates. But it is a bit too much focus on those updates.

Right. I understand that. I do have a computer. I do have Terraria on it. I’m saying this because there is a big mobile community, that I am apart of and support. I just feel as though it’s kind of unfair for a lot of people. I said we because of how long I was apart of that community. I do like the computer updates. But it is a bit too much focus on those updates.
My best guess is that it's just more complicated doing these kinds of things on such a simplistic platform. We know it's coming; all there is to do is wait.

I have waited for this update for iOS and android. Since I have been waited 3 years for the update. I think you should work on it more daily then spend the time for the console and PC updates.
Mobile and PC have completely different developers. Both mobile and PC are being worked on right now. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Mobile needed to wait on console's code rewrite. Once that's stable, mobile can use it for its own 1.3 update. And the code rewrite will make it so that updates can hopefully come faster.

Be assured they are working on it. When there is news, it will be posted here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/mobile-505-games.86/

you don't have to say dynamic parallax
That's part of his signature. It will show up automatically every time he posts. You can make your own signature here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/signature

You’ve already made a thread like this. They’re trying to get it released. They don’t want bugs or anything like that.
Hi @TDOG9000, I moved the duplicate posts into this thread. In the future if you see a duplicate thread, please let the forum staff know by clicking on the Report button and giving us a link of the thread. Thanks.

They just canceled Terraria OthetWorld after baiting their fans for 3 years.
I doubt that this mobile thingy will get anywhere .

Ya....that’s probably gonna happen
[doublepost=1563164352,1563163967][/doublepost]Yey.....
[doublepost=1563164448][/doublepost]But I rlyyy hope it won’t
[doublepost=1563164886][/doublepost]Cuz I need dat update....
[doublepost=1563164901][/doublepost]Now.

In an effort to keep the Mobile General Talk section from filling up with numerous and duplicate “Mobile 1.3 when?” threads, I’ll close this thread and link the most up to date info. If you want to continue the discussion, please use this thread Mobile - 1.3 Update

There is no estimated release date for the 1.3 update on mobile. Hang in there, it is coming.

Here is tons of info. Lots of screenshots, answers, and even a lengthy video showing some gameplay:
Mobile - 505 Games
Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!
All ‘Terraria State of the Game’ threads
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom