tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

An accesory from Calamity might be able to cheese theese bosses.

I think the new accesory in calamity, lol, might break the cheese proof bosses because it give infinite invincibility frames. Although, you have to defeat supreme calamitas (the final boss) on exactly the fourth try to get it. In addaition, and your character name needs to be 'Fabsol' to use it. That might make it fair
Too bad the bosses at the very end of this mod actually ignore invincibility frames and use an entirely separate system.

so i got some stupid questions first how do u obtain the rainbow star and second what does the godmode that the rainbow star activates consist of

so i got some stupid questions first how do u obtain the rainbow star and second what does the godmode that the rainbow star activates consist of
1-on the rematch against the spirit of purity (the bullet hell battle)
2-the same thing that the name says GOD MODE inmunity to damage (except you can cheese supreme calamitas with it, reaching the hit cap of the mode that you have currently (expert,revengence and death mode) will still kill you regardless of any variant of god mode forms).

1-on the rematch against the spirit of purity (the bullet hell battle)
2-the same thing that the name says GOD MODE inmunity to damage (except you can cheese supreme calamitas with it, reaching the hit cap of the mode that you have currently (expert,revengence and death mode) will still kill you regardless of any variant of god mode forms).
Thank u

You do realize that this mod has an item that does just that?

It is called the Rainbow Star. It grants 1337 defense and makes you invincible. You get it by defeating the purity spirit rematch.

I would upload a picture, but I don't have a character that has it and I don't feel like dying ~60 times to get one.
Cheat sheat

The link to the Spirit of Purity's theme is broken, it would be nice if it was fixed. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm doing a super modded playthrough and i'm encountering a problem with the Spirit of purity... which make it impossible to defeat... The problem i've encountered is that... as soon as the spirit of purity summons the barrier orb thing and... it begins healing... i've found that it keeps healing itself to full health. >.< is there any explaination for this? or is this a mod conflict? cus i used to have a much better time at it, sure i died a lot trying to do it, but i always managed a way. One of the mods i'm using is the Kalciphoz rpg mod so i'm wondering if thats the cause.

I had issues fighting the Phantom on one of my playthroughs. I made a lot of space in the dungeon by mining away blocks so I had one big room. The whole room still have naturally generated dungeon walls and played the dungeon music wherever I stood in the room. So when I fought the Phantom, it would enrage seemingly at random depending where I moved in the room. I'm sure I never left the dungeon but it acted like I did, becoming way harder to fight. Is this a bug? I tried to remain in a very small space but had little room to dodge so I took a lot of hits. Even then I still managed to enrage it.
Quick question, am I able to add this in a game that is post-moon lord or would that :red: up my game?

It should be fine since there is no world generation done with this mod.

Any chance of getting an update?, tbh i feel like testing my super modded metal against the spirit of purity :p

So, the Spirit of Purity song is amazing, but the channel linked doesn't exist. Does anyone actually have an mp3, ogg, ogx, or even just a video link?

so stupid question the celestial legend is crafted from a infinity crystal and a celestial shell butt the description of the celestial legend is pretty much that of the celestial shell what is the difference in their effects

are you going to update this mod anytime soon? just wondering
Any chance of getting an update?, tbh i feel like testing my super modded metal against the spirit of purity :p
I'm slowly trying to get back into Terraria Modding, and if nothing else goes wrong with my life I hope to release an update this month.

So, the Spirit of Purity song is amazing, but the channel linked doesn't exist. Does anyone actually have an mp3, ogg, ogx, or even just a video link?
Aww, you're right. Looks like Soundcloud is still up though: https://soundcloud.com/naoya-sakamata/despicable-beautiful-epic-piano-music

so stupid question the celestial legend is crafted from a infinity crystal and a celestial shell butt the description of the celestial legend is pretty much that of the celestial shell what is the difference in their effects
The Celestial Legend gives much higher stats.

Back
Top Bottom