Terraria Science

Or the portal gun rips the fabric of space and time aka wormhole or just us like a rollercoaster. But why don't we need to eat...

Last edited:
Remember, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Chlorophyte is an 'organic' ore that due to heat, pressure and as yet not understood radiation exposure, is transformed into an ultra dense metallic-like composite material. It can conduct/channel electricity and other energy forms, think superconductor, and can be worked like a metal even though it is not a metal in the strictest sense.

That’s teleporting. The Portal Gun rips space and makes a path through it.
its matter manipulation. you're wrong
and... how and why moonlord exist...
how did he was created? magic or SCIENCE?
AND WHO WAS THE FIRST IN TERRARIA???
**error 404**
well... i dont care V(*_*)V (im kirby)

how do evil biomes spread? is it a infectious microbe? or is it just apocalyptic evil? how did they orginate?
[doublepost=1538366198,1538366045][/doublepost]what are slimes made of? how did i bunch of reptiles wearing robes build a whole entire temple? where do the celestial pillars come from??

how do evil biomes spread? is it a infectious microbe? or is it just apocalyptic evil? how did they orginate?
[doublepost=1538366198,1538366045][/doublepost]what are slimes made of? how did i bunch of reptiles wearing robes build a whole entire temple? where do the celestial pillars come from??
The Crimson and Corruptipn being viruses seems plausible. They’re definitely dangerous viruses too, given they can replicate fast enough to ‘convert’ blocks.

Slimes are made of Gel. Gel is made of some unknown substance.

The Lihzahrds probably had at least some semblance of society before Terraria. Plus, given that on Earth, humans built dozens is pyramids before any technology existed, an underground temple made by lizard people doesn’t seem too implausible.

The Celestial Pillars most likely come from space, given their names.

Back
Top Bottom