tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I Love the Calamity mod so much! and i just now noticed the 3 Borderlands 2 references and that... IS AWESOME! Since Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games! so i would love to see more Weapons, Bosses/Enemies, Items, etc. In the game that are references to other games! P.S i don't exactly know how to add the "i support Calamity" Banner anywhere... mainly i don't know where to put it, and i also don't know How to put it there... this is my first time here :/

I Love the Calamity mod so much! and i just now noticed the 3 Borderlands 2 references and that... IS AWESOME! Since Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games! so i would love to see more Weapons, Bosses/Enemies, Items, etc. In the game that are references to other games! P.S i don't exactly know how to add the "i support Calamity" Banner anywhere... mainly i don't know where to put it, and i also don't know How to put it there... this is my first time here :/
KXOG59i.png

Choose "Signature" while hovering your cursor above your name on the top right. Then just add the image there.

my lore for loreless bosses.
Calamitas Doppelganger: After her return to Yharim's side, Calamitas was transformed into a gigantic eyeball by the tyrant as a reminder of what would happen if she should betray him again. Eager to be of assistance, Calamitas was the the first of Yharim's lieutenants to volunteer when the tyrant asked for an assistant for his next project. When Calamitas volunteered, Yharim took took her to his laboratory and took a sample of her DNA. Yharim then infused rock shells with the DNA and calamitous material for the DNA to breed in, creating an army of Calamitas clones.

Aquatic Scourge: A gigantic worm, distantly related to the eidion wyrms, and of the same genus as the desert scourge. It lives in one of the seas near Amidias' sea, and narrowly avoided having its domain dried up by Calamitas. However, the brimstone fallout from Calamitas' rage against the neighboring sea hit the sea, dissolving and imbuing the sea with toxic sulfur.

Ravager: Yharim's mother had always been friendly with the lizhards of the lizhard temple. However, after her death, her tyrant son, after his near escape from death in the underworld lava like the rest of his family, with the assistance of Yharon, purged the leaders of the jungle, including the lizhard king. Yharim then set up his base of operations in the jungle temple, enslaving and cursing the lizhards. Later, after the disastrous failed experiment resulting in the bumblebirb, Yharim resolved to create a mechanical terror, more under his control, and possibly less likely to fail. He used the reinforced bricks of the jungle temple, as well as cosmilite to create heavy armour for his planned creation. Then a thought struck him. Gathering the corpses of lizhards that had been overworked to death, he fused the armour with their flesh. He then ordered Calamitas to give the abomination a basic mind of destruction. Thus the ravager was born.

Polterghast. An amalgamation of the souls of departed dungeon dwellers, the polterghast is known to spring ambushes on unsuspecting terrarians defeating the its fellow phantom spirits.

First of all, Polterghast HAS a lore already (I think I saw something like this somewhere), but it's not on the thread. Basically, Polterghast is a fusion of a legion of souls, which got slaughtered by Yharim, on a infinite mindless hunger for power. (DM DOKURO also stated it on his YouTube video to Polterghast's theme, "Feral Amalgamation".)

Calamitas Doppelganger is self-explained: Calamitas has a doppelganger and this is the first Calamitas you fight. Your lore could fit through, since Calamitas and Supreme Calamitas both have different AI's.

The other two are really cool!

I have a personal notepad regarding what I would recommend changes to for balancing.
Because holy hell I love this mod but it's in a league of its own when it's content is compared to base game content and that is my one overall major complaint with it.
I may post this "notepad" but it's currently just something I've been doing to pass time time so far... yes I put actual thought into everything within that notepad using personal experiences regarding the items in the mod.

After the recent updeate, the mod "Melee to Thrown" performance is breaking down. (it is impossible to prefix yo-yo, chains and boomerangs) I very much hope that this will be corrected, it just complicates the life of my class - Thrower.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I've got a little problem and I hope that you can help me.
There is my problem: my world hasn't got any Sulphurous Sea/Abyss/or all of these new biomes except Astral Meteor biome.

This thing is very annoying because I can't some of new bosses and can't explore these biomes who (I think) are amazing. Please, don't tell me something like "Create a new world", because I don't want to re-create a world.
Nemodes

Hello guys, I've got a little problem and I hope that you can help me.
There is my problem: my world hasn't got any Sulphurous Sea/Abyss/or all of these new biomes except Astral Meteor biome.

This thing is very annoying because I can't some of new bosses and can't explore these biomes who (I think) are amazing. Please, don't tell me something like "Create a new world", because I don't want to re-create a world.
Nemodes
New structures and biomes won't appear in old worlds. Sorry to say this, but create a new world.

Heyo guys i have a problem with Abyss, Sulphurous Sea, Profaned Crags and Calamity Ores ''despawn'' from the world When my Terraria resets(The part when you need to set the language and mouse color cuz resets)Somebody pls can help me how to fix it and if is a bug i hope the devs can fix it, and ya know how @Nemodes said i dont want a ''Create a new World''.

Also i see in the tvtropes wiki the Yharim's concept art, the Draedon's concept art and Goozma planned sprite, but something is less, and yes where is Andromeda?

hey guys, I somehow missed the updates that have been coming out recently, and I don't know where to find them since I look at the download link for the mod on this page, and it's the same *old* version I'm running right now (1.3.2.0.0.1, or something like that, might not be though, since I haven't updated recently). Is the new update on the discord server?

Last edited:
hey guys, I somehow missed the updates that have been coming out recently, and I don't know where to find them since I look at the download link for the mod on this page, and it's the same *old* version I'm running right now (1.3.2.0.0.1, or something like that). Is the new update on the discord server?
The current version of Calamity is 1.3.1.001
There is an update in the works but it has yet to be released. When released the download page will most likely be updated, but you can also download it in the Calamity discord or the mod browser.

But like I stated: the current version is 1.3.1.001

The current version of Calamity is 1.3.1.001
There is an update in the works but it has yet to be released. When released the download page will most likely be updated, but you can also download it in the Calamity discord or the mod browser.

But like I stated: the current version is 1.3.1.001
I just checked my current version and it says that it's 1.3.0.2... so yeah that's a newer version I'll have to get

Supreme calamitas is kind of based on sans. Draedon is based on Armstrong. And goozma is based on ozma.
....... Why are most of the end game bosses based bosses I took forever to defeat in the original games?

I have a problem, when I go to the depths of the ocean, I get the error, I already have a framework installed, any solution? Thanks, I wanted to go chopping instead of going directly but I still like it PrtScr capture.jpg ocen.png

I have a problem, when I go to the depths of the ocean, I get the error, I already have a framework installed, any solution? Thanks, I wanted to go chopping instead of going directly but I still like it View attachment 198168 View attachment 198169
Oh i had that once, i dont exactly know how i solved it but it always crashed whenever i used something to take me there REALLY FAST like that one Accessory, or whenever i use a mod to teleport to the dungeon and get there, so if you arent doing either of those then... idk.

In my case, this actually happened several times, so I don't think it's linked to pure chance. Maybe it just doesn't despawn by mistake?
(Sorry for the long time reply)
I realized that
I could not defeat him on corruption but insteat i used the plasma rod because his high defense outside corruption can't protect him from debufs dmg.
So somehow defeat him outside corruption + no arena is easier
[doublepost=1523700874,1523700572][/doublepost]
Please add an item to turn revengeance mode off, my friend accidentally used it on a world we spent many hours on and we cant disable it.
Some one madd a complement mod of calamity to turn of revegeance.
Its made out of dirt i think
I would like to have awnsered that earlier

almost all post-DoG weapons (anything with a ton of projectiles) have been lagging for my friend and i in multiplayer. putting the game in windows xp compatibility mode helped but weapons like the heavenly gale are still completely unplayable. anyone have the same problem or know a way to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom