tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
almost all post-DoG weapons (anything with a ton of projectiles) have been lagging for my friend and i in multiplayer. putting the game in windows xp compatibility mode helped but weapons like the heavenly gale are still completely unplayable. anyone have the same problem or know a way to fix it?
I had this problem too but with the alluvion.
To try to fix it i stoped shooting and focuse dodging till it stoped.
And put the frame skip off/subtle

I have just updated the Calamity Mod. I love it BTW. I noticed that the seraph tracers are REALLY slow. Have they been nerfed, or is it just a bug? And I made a whole new pair to see if it was just the pre-updated version that was slow.

I've always wondered, is yharim supposed to be a good guy or bad guy? I kinda viewed him as a sort of bad guy given the name jungle tyrannt. But diving ain't more into the lore, I'm not sure if it confirms my theory or not.

I have just updated the Calamity Mod. I love it BTW. I noticed that the seraph tracers are REALLY slow. Have they been nerfed, or is it just a bug? And I made a whole new pair to see if it was just the pre-updated version that was slow.
They have been nerfed, yes. But you should still reach 56mph with them.

In this same topic, while fighting Providence, sometimes my running speed will fall almost to base, despite having the Tracers equiped. Is this a new effect of Icarus' Folly?
[doublepost=1523804645,1523804531][/doublepost]
I've always wondered, is yharim supposed to be a good guy or bad guy? I kinda viewed him as a sort of bad guy given the name jungle tyrannt. But diving ain't more into the lore, I'm not sure if it confirms my theory or not.
What part of the lore makes you think he is a good guy?

What is the "source name" for Cryonic Bars? Trying to make a mod involving this one and I just can't find the correct name for them.
Get some in your inventory, exit the world, and disable Calamity. When you re-enter, the Cryonic Bars will be an Unloaded Item with the tooltip saying the mod name and internal item name.

Hi there! I made some trophies for all the bosses and mini-Bosses that don’t have one. I just thought it was an interesting little concept.

Astrageldon Slime
090A5E74-A3CF-404F-870A-0AA225019B29.png
Astrum Deus
1B837590-0DD8-4D68-BB47-68175FE59E7E.png
Bumblebirb
5075BE8A-0358-413B-83F0-2CA07692773A.png
Cnidrion
FFD2D7C5-28F1-4C9B-956E-A4599F44E108.png
Plaguebringer
8D6697B5-E222-4DD6-B32F-E8C80828D23D.png
Polterghast
A1E908A9-09AA-4A0F-9382-F839DFBF11E2.png
Profaned Guardians
A3EC41E6-04E7-4F2A-9D26-30FE9AA7A82E.png
Ravager
5AC2A906-DCD5-414E-8B70-176985A36A69.png
THE LORDE
D0E6359C-39D8-4207-B47E-9A675120F12A.png
Brimstone Elemental
B127CAF4-8374-440D-8DD3-8901608739DC.png
Colossal Squid
5C9FD230-29B1-4816-B731-84B95736AAF9.png
Earth Elemental
1067734F-93A1-4840-B87F-C975E062B760.png
Eidolon Worm
CF5759F9-BF7A-4623-8887-947A1D3B9FBD.png
Supreme Calamitas
C8F60523-11D0-47CD-8AEB-CC3C558D99D7.png
Supreme Cataclysm
DD579E10-D7DF-448A-BC0F-B27EDA18C38C.png
Supreme Catastrophe
8532101B-C731-45F1-A0C1-AC5A81523D7B.png
The Siren
C4ABB5AC-72A2-412A-8E3F-6D7F1DC836D0.png
Aquatic Scourge
6C4E8ED3-C552-44E1-9215-FAF117E38561.png
Cloud Elemental
82BE6D91-A5E6-40D1-9AE2-F7EC99F5DA02.png
Mauler
37BCA604-D90A-4F21-BBA4-74C889AB80DE.png
Reaper Shark
BDECAE6D-76B3-4727-9753-CD626C078849.png

So, I've been trying to take on Yharon in normal mode, and I got my :red: kicked. I've managed to set up a basic arena and I have a fair amount of blood orbs for potions, but I haven't been able to defeat him yet. The first time I fought him I used the Devil's Devastation and Galaxia and got about half way before being overcome, and the second time I used the minigun with Verium bullets and barely got a quarter of the way through before stumbling into the boundary tornadoes. So what I'm wondering is, does anyone have any suggestions for good weapons to use against the Jungle Dragon?

I have used all the permanent health/mana power ups, I'm wearing God Slayer armour, my accessories are the Community, the Rampart of Deities, the Sponge, the Seraph Tracers and the ultimate weapon class accessory (elemental gauntlet/quiver, talisman, nanotech).

Hi there! I made some trophies for all the bosses and mini-Bosses that don’t have one. I just thought it was an interesting little concept.

This....

This....

This is beautiful!!!
I'm a big trophy fanatic, so that's mainly why I always get that feeling of accomplishment when I hang up trophies on the wall, I wasn't too happy to see some bosses get trophies, but I was fine with the ones we got, but this... This is amazing

just finished playing.. still pissed off today due to fact im farming Bar of Life straight 4 hours and it all gone to waste by a single bug from other mod that caused every item picked up instantly discarded when inventory is full..

welp.. at least i've tasted Xeroc Set..

So, I've been trying to take on Yharon in normal mode, and I got my :red: kicked. I've managed to set up a basic arena and I have a fair amount of blood orbs for potions, but I haven't been able to defeat him yet. The first time I fought him I used the Devil's Devastation and Galaxia and got about half way before being overcome, and the second time I used the minigun with Verium bullets and barely got a quarter of the way through before stumbling into the boundary tornadoes. So what I'm wondering is, does anyone have any suggestions for good weapons to use against the Jungle Dragon?

I have used all the permanent health/mana power ups, I'm wearing God Slayer armour, my accessories are the Community, the Rampart of Deities, the Sponge, the Seraph Tracers and the ultimate weapon class accessory (elemental gauntlet/quiver, talisman, nanotech).

From the Official Calamity Wiki:
  • The Galaxia is a good weapon for melee users due to its ability to home in on enemies.
  • The Devil's Devastation is another good weapon due to its fast projectiles.
  • The SDFMG and Minigun can be useful with certain bullets, specifically those with homing abilities.
  • The Alluvion and Phangasm are also great weapons for rangers, especially when paired with the Elemental Quiver.
  • The Magnetic Meltdown is a wonderful weapon for mages if used properly.
  • The Gilded Proboscis is a good weapon for healing and picking off the Detonating Flames.
  • Always be cautious when moving horizontally, as the barrier infernado will instantly kill the player without warning.
    • It is advisable to put up solid blocks in front of the barrier infernados to prevent accidentally contacting them. The infernados will spawn roughly 120 blocks from the summon point in either direction, so the walls should be placed a bit closer in to account for the infernados' thickness.

Guys I heard there's a new superboss incoming and we never heard about it. It's going to be called ANDROMEDA and it's said it is Draedon's creation that actually 'worked'. This boss wil be a mech boss, it's not going to be worm boss and it's gonna be huge. I know this because Dokuro made an announcement on YouTube.

Guys I heard there's a new superboss incoming and we never heard about it. It's going to be called ANDROMEDA and it's said it is Draedon's creation that actually 'worked'. This boss wil be a mech boss, it's not going to be worm boss and it's gonna be huge. I know this because Dokuro made an announcement on YouTube.
pretty sure i saw discussion about it like a year ago on the discord

That superboss was planned years ago, and was scrapped. Now, apparently, it's getting added in some update.

I heard about it, but if it truly is real...

...This could be interesting, almost as interesting as the little town NPC thing I saw the other day on there.

anyone know why im having trouble w/ the aquatic scourge crashing their game? around 5 seconds after its summoned, the game crashes.

Back
Top Bottom