NPCs & Enemies Water Chest Mimic

Is it?

• Total voters

Melty

Skeletron Prime
5977135751626752.png

Just an average mimic that spawns in the ocean in hardmode and drops a jellyfish cloak which summons jellyfish from the sky

Last edited:
What would it drop?

May i suggest something similar to the star cloak that releases a splash of water when the player gets damaged

This is completely a necesity in the game. It makes a lot of sense. And do the drop act like the star cloak? I mean the damage etc

Fantastic idea! However, I would add more drops, as every mimic has at least 4. Here are my ideas:
-waterblade - something like SFlame Knife
-water balloons (80-100) - throwing weapons that do splash damage and inflict 'wet' debuff
-water hook - works like grappling hooks from TOW(you can swing on them)

Good idea. This would work well in the game but I do think it should drop a little more than a star cloak but with jellyfishes. Maybe a water blade?

This is a pretty cool idea! If this were implemented, it would definitely make me actually go to the ocean. (the only reasons one would go to the ocean would be to farm shark fins or fight Duke Fishron). This would HAVE to expanded though: (here are some potential ideas: With Sprites)

- Jellyfish Cloak:
MFzHKhv.png
summons jellyfish from the sky which can zap nearby enemies fairly quickly for about 25 magic damage (to make it different from Star Cloak)

- Neptune's Spear:
vjK06rZ.png
spear does 38 damage and it fires a spear projectile similar to the ones the Red Demons fire, except they're an ocean blue

- Fishron Rifle:
kPFur4S.png
Fires bullets very quickly (Use Time of 13, so a bit slower than a Megashark) along with damaging bubbles which float around and home in towards enemies. Does 22 ranged damage.

- Ocean Bolt:
VFEcGxO.png
Pretty much an upgraded water bolt, shoots a projectile that pierces up to 8 enemies, and it does around 30 damage

- Jellyfish Staff:
MiONE3o.png
Summons a floating jellyfish that can latch onto enemies at close range while firing an electric ray at a somewhat close range. Performs much better while underwater. Does 23 damage.

I like this idea a lot, but maybe it can also drop some water chest items too, like beach balls and water walking boots (then water walking boots would actually be easy to find)

5977135751626752.png

Just an average mimic that spawns in the ocean in hardmode and drops a jellyfish cloak which summons jellyfish from the sky
So this is just a mimic but it spawns in water and drops a Star Cloak ripoff.

Seems legit.

Anyway this needs more unique drops for it to have any chance (unless it has the same drops as the normal mimic, which works).

Back
Top Bottom