PS4 Spikey balls disapearing?

darkness4056

Terrarian
I got this mini pirate farm to afk. It is a volcano type with 2 spikey ball traps to the left and right of me to stop ghost from killing me and 2 In volcano and 5 below me so 9 in total. When i turn on the most of them the ones in the volcano does not shoot spikey balls as ik of. I do not know if they are invis or not cause I got lava to. I mainly use them to kill the birds

I got this mini pirate farm to afk. It is a volcano type with 2 spikey ball traps to the left and right of me to stop ghost from killing me and 2 In volcano and 5 below me so 9 in total. When i turn on the most of them the ones in the volcano does not shoot spikey balls as ik of. I do not know if they are invis or not cause I got lava to. I mainly use them to kill the birds
Can you post a screenshot of the set up and indicate which ones are the issue.

Can you post a screenshot of the set up and indicate which ones are the issue.
The ones Circle in Blue are the ones that tend to stop shooting. If I just have those 2 on there's no problems but if I have all of them going then the top ones circled in blue stops shooting. I removed Two in this photo but the Wire is still there. It works fine with 2 less traps but ghost can kill me easier to. I mainly want to know why it happens cause I tend to build alot of afk boss farms and such

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
The ones Circle in Blue are the ones that tend to stop shooting. If I just have those 2 on there's no problems but if I have all of them going then the top ones circled in blue stops shooting. I removed Two in this photo but the Wire is still there. It works fine with 2 less traps but ghost can kill me easier to. I mainly want to know why it happens cause I tend to build alot of afk boss farms and such
I’m thinking you’ve just reached the limit of spiky balls that can be in the world when those two traps try to eject a spiky ball. Like you mentioned, it works with two less traps... indicating that it’s not specifically those traps, it’s just the amount of balls that can be in a world at one time.

Unless there are more traps running elsewhere, I don't see why you are having problems.
You should definitely be able to use more than 9 spiky ball traps, at the same time.

I think it might be a good idea to report this:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

EDIT
I can confirm it happens on Xbox One as well. My old arena that worked well in 1.2 has the same problem with not all spiky ball traps firing.
17-04-2018_11-42-53.png

Last edited:
that means they lowered it because before update i use to use way more than that. I hope they up it cause like i said i make giant machines most of the time and they all bug out and get out of sync now aswell. I did report that to them

i thought maybe invasions was the prob nope just standing there letting it run stops it from not working so the limit was like magorly reduced or something

i thought maybe invasions was the prob nope just standing there letting it run stops it from not working so the limit was like magorly reduced or something
That's my conclusion as well. In general the performance of wired stuff seems pretty bad. Maybe it has something to do with that.
I recommend reporting this particular issue (I intend to do the same). The more reports, the more likely it is that they will do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom