PS4 Come join

hey bro, i'm looking for players too! i started about 1 month ago, so message me if you want to psn: miawer05

Starting our pretty fresh, looking for compadres, my PSN is Diddster7, send me a friend request!
I could use some players for hunting end game bosses i have a decent understanding of the game can build monster farms and im a decent builder in general psn/ shadowmut1994

[QUOTE="Reven[/QUOTE]
hey i will definetly check you're account but i want to let you know i'm stuck at plantera so i have pre-lunatic cultist stuff and clorophyte armour so i hope that's ok for you and if you want to send me a friend request my psn is : miawer05

[QUOTE="Reven
hey i will definetly check you're account but i want to let you know i'm stuck at plantera so i have pre-lunatic cultist stuff and clorophyte armour so i hope that's ok for you and if you want to send me a friend request my psn is : miawer05[/QUOTE]
Cant says do to your ps4 profile settings people cant send friend requests

oh
hey i will definetly check you're account but i want to let you know i'm stuck at plantera so i have pre-lunatic cultist stuff and clorophyte armour so i hope that's ok for you and if you want to send me a friend request my psn is : miawer05
Cant says do to your ps4 profile settings people cant send friend requests[/QUOTE]
sorry i'll change that

Back
Top Bottom