Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Yoraiz0r's dev set from a Golem treasure bag today. According to the wiki Yoraiz0r's Spell is supposed to give the eye glow/movement streak effect if placed in an accessory or social/vanity slot. But I can't even place it in a vanity slot, and when I had it equipped it didn't show the movement streak from the eye at all despite being in the sixth equip slot. Is it bugged? Or am I just doing it wrong?

@Loki @ClearConscious or whoever will answer Are all of the developer sets currently available? I know some pieces aren't, like Arkhalis' lightwings (they're still marked as PC-only in the wiki) but are the rest in the console version? Or are we still missing Arkhalis' and Lienfors' sets?

Last edited:
Over the weekend I had a couple of instances of Queen Bee spawning randomly while I was testing a prototype Frost Moon arena, video here:

Over the weekend I had a couple of instances of Queen Bee spawning randomly while I was testing a prototype Frost Moon arena, video here:

...Is there a schematic on YouTube for that Frost Moon farm? o.o

One of my friends built an event arena with something like that in the middle, but I have no idea how.

...Is there a schematic on YouTube for that Frost Moon farm? o.o

One of my friends built an event arena with something like that in the middle, but I have no idea how.
that's my own design (at least I think it is), so nothing yet. When I do my showcase, I'll put up some how-to videos. That set-up got me a final wave time of 9:37pm.

Please can you make it so that when you shoot the rainbow gun the rainbow will stay there permanently. It's not a huge problem but it would be extremely helpful.
Also thank you for adding the slime rain event to console edition. :bluslime::gslime::pslime:

that's my own design (at least I think it is), so nothing yet. When I do my showcase, I'll put up some how-to videos. That set-up got me a final wave time of 9:37pm.

^_^

I need more heart statues... I only have one (have never found anymore in the underground or caverns despite a lot of looking). I have seen something similar using a pool of honey that the player stands in for health regen.

^_^

I need more heart statues... I only have one (have never found anymore in the underground or caverns despite a lot of looking). I have seen something similar using a pool of honey that the player stands in for health regen.
Those statues were actually just a part of a failed experiment that I forgot to remove, they aren't needed. I'm just using the dummy-saddle system.

Those statues were actually just a part of a failed experiment that I forgot to remove, they aren't needed. I'm just using the dummy-saddle system.

So like an invincibility machine with enemy statues to make the Horseman's Blade do its pumpkin thing? Cool :D Slimes, bats, jellyfish?

I still want more heart statues... They're handy to have in and around boss arenas.

...How the heck were you doing that much dps?? o.o

Last edited:
Mimics. I used to use crabs but they die too quickly, and I need hit something four times per swing to get the maximum pumpkins generated.

Ohhh ^_^;; I was watching it again and saw the mimic banners, but I thought they might have been present mimics. I want to build something like that to get the rare late-wave drops, but I am absolutely 100% clueless about wiring unless I have a step-by-step tutorial to work from.

Some dev sets were added after 1.3.0.7 - you will not have those yet.

I will ask about the yorai armor... I haven’t had one drop yet so I can’t look myself. :(

@Loki @ClearConscious is there any news on what's causing the shutdown (with error code CE-34878-0)? It doesn't have a specific cause; sometimes I'll just be running around, sometimes I'll have an autofoarm running, and the game just quits.

Some dev sets were added after 1.3.0.7 - you will not have those yet.

I will ask about the yorai armor... I haven’t had one drop yet so I can’t look myself. :(

Okay, thanks. Those must be the Arkhalis and Lienfors sets.

Funnily enough yours is the only one of the available sets I haven't gotten yet XD

Once I get two copies of your set (one for display in my main world and one for my friend) I'll save the rest of the power cells to farm Golem for the other two once they're added.

I'm the opposite: I've got four Loki sets, and not much else.

I've gotten 5 Crowno, 7 Skiphs, 7 Yoraiz0r, 4 Lazures (I needed 3... one for mannequin display, one for my friend, and one my character is wearing), 3 Red's, 3 D-Town's, 2 Will's, 4 Cenx's (2 of each type), 2 Jim's, and 1 Aaron's. Loki's is living up to the Norse god of mischief.

I've gotten 5 Crowno, 7 Skiphs, 7 Yoraiz0r, 4 Lazures (I needed 3... one for mannequin display, one for my friend, and one my character is wearing), 3 Red's, 3 D-Town's, 2 Will's, 4 Cenx's (2 of each type), 2 Jim's, and 1 Aaron's. Loki's is living up to the Norse god of mischief.
I went through a whole stack of power cells and then lost interest. I'm going to wait until my world is ready and then use my temple arena to farm it.

I went through a whole stack of power cells and then lost interest. I'm going to wait until my world is ready and then use my temple arena to farm it.

I have a whole chest full of stacks of power cells. I've gone through 5 stacks already. And I have a whole lot of stubborn so I'm gonna keep going through them till I get Loki's set.

@Loki @ClearConscious is there any news on what's causing the shutdown (with error code CE-34878-0)? It doesn't have a specific cause; sometimes I'll just be running around, sometimes I'll have an autofoarm running, and the game just quits.

As far as I know, that is just a general "catch all" crash code on PS4. Is it isolated to one given world or does it occur to you on multiple worlds? If the former, have you sent that world into PW before?

I will never play this game again it's to time consuming trying to use the new UI. I can see what I need to craft or how to craft it it's terrible I will never play this game again untill I get the old easy to use player/ console freindly UI back. Again 1.3 update Only thing that sucks is the UI.
[doublepost=1524791626,1524791367][/doublepost]I will never play this game again it's to time consuming trying to use the new UI. I can see what I need to craft or how to craft it it's terrible I will never play this game again untill I get the old easy to use player/ counsole freindly UI back. Again 1.3 update Only thing that sucks is the UI. Just Terrible UI for a controller! #wowreally #disappointed
[doublepost=1524792017][/doublepost]
I will never play this game again it's to time consuming trying to use the new UI. I can see what I need to craft or how to craft it it's terrib
Screenshot_20180426-211710.png
le I will never play this game again untill I get the old easy to use player/ console freindly UI back. Again 1.3 update Only thing that sucks is the UI.
[doublepost=1524791626,1524791367][/doublepost]I will never play this game again it's to time consuming trying to use the new UI. I can see what I need to craft or how to craft it it's terrible I will never play this game again untill I get the old easy to use player/ counsole freindly UI back. Again 1.3 update Only thing that sucks is the UI. Just Terrible UI for a controller! #wowreally #disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom