1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just realized something. If the blocks under a demon altar is replaced with sand with no blocks below, so the sand is on air, would it float or would it fall and potentially leave a floating altar?
Neither, You'd Create A Paradox That Tears The Space-Time Continuum Asunder.

Great Going, You Just HAD To Know. `:)

So just realized something. If the blocks under a demon altar is replaced with sand with no blocks below, so the sand is on air, would it float or would it fall and potentially leave a floating altar?
I think those would stay anchored until the altar was destroyed, because that's how altars work

It will very likely still stay in place and support the Demon Altar. Similar to how sand blocks under chests don't fall since it can't effect the chest's inventory.

It will very likely still stay in place and support the Demon Altar. Similar to how sand blocks under chests don't fall since it can't effect the chest's inventory.
Oof. I completely forgot about chests. Yeah I can see what you mean. Though occasionally I accidentally end up with just one block under the chest.

Okay, so, the only problem with "Block Swap" is that you can mine ores without needing a pickaxe.
You just place dirt on it and you're good, you have ore.
That's all that I can see wrong with it.

Okay, so, the only problem with "Block Swap" is that you can mine ores without needing a pickaxe.
You just place dirt on it and you're good, you have ore.
That's all that I can see wrong with it.
You still need to collect the ore, and you can't replace what you can't mine (Ex: If you have a Reaver Shark, you can't replace Adamantite Ore blocks).

Im so ready for this update! Its taking soo long but youve shown us time and time again that you dont update until it is absolutely 100% ready. Take your time because i want it to be perfect ;)

As awsome as this sounds, I do hope there's an option to disable it like (or along with) the current fast wall replace. I can definitely imagine some situations where it would be undesirable.

As awsome as this sounds, I do hope there's an option to disable it like (or along with) the current fast wall replace. I can definitely imagine some situations where it would be undesirable.
I guess it's like dealing with hammering blocks in front of walls with luminite hamaxes. I took to carrying a wooden hammer with me so I can shape blocks without destroying walls. And I guess if you don't have a block selected it's disabled. So when you're in "build mode", where you have a block selected in your hot bar or cursor, it's active. Just what I figured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom