tModLoader "Voxarium" My first melee based mod! :)

?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealVoxari

Terrarian
Voxarium.png
This is my first ever mod and im quite bad at things like coding or something. But anyway, I tried my best so far! :)

In this mod I give you 28 new melee weapons! :indifferent:

Mod Download:
<link removed by staff>

Example from the sword "Voxar"
<video removed by staff>​

Sword's
<images removed by staff>
[Knive's]
<images removed by staff>

[Spear's]
<images removed by staff>​

[Scythe's]
<images removed by staff>​

[Hammer's]
<image removed by staff>​
Thats not all of course, more weapons and items coming soon

Available in the tModLoader mod browser too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean half the sprites seem to be recolors, and the other half's shading sucks, but the gif seems kinda funny.

Last edited:
Also, check your grammar on the weapon categories. You're using (or attempting to use) possessive form when you should be using plural form. (e.g., "Sword's" should be "Swords")

("Knive's" is especially bad, since it's neither plural form nor the correct possessive form.)

Uh, looks like some of these were made by brutallama, did you ask for permission? (some others are definitely not yours, like the skull sword)
gee, nice stolen sprites, you'll never make it into the modding community like this
I mean half the sprites are recolors or ripoffs, and the other half's shading sucks, but the gif seems kinda funny.
you shouldn't steal other people's sprites bud
Please do not make public accusations of plagiarism. If you think that there has been assets taken and used without permission, please either use the Report feature to report the thread, or send a private message to any forum staff member. Including screenshots and links is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom