Votes: 3 6.0%
  • impossible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for now, on mob we are ok, for corrosion tile and covert tile, nothing is made we try to go with exact same thing has tobbvald suggestion

to conclude the spoiler of standalone until the real thread came out, there is all the big new biome:
cyber, covert, corrosion (contagion), meteoridon (meteorite expension) and the apocalypse biome

I made a sprite for the Mechanical Trio. You can use it all you want, as long as you credit me.

Attachments

• Mechanical Trio.png
    Mechanical Trio.png
    378 bytes · Views: 203
We are back! Well, at least I'm back (and developping alone this time). I'm completly revamping the mod and this time there is proper lore! This time I won't focus only on adding new content but on reworking old boss so you must fight them in ultra mode to progress! There is also a whole new progression system coming, currently all the step will in the thread.

Hi! Just found this mod today and I think it's awesome so far! It's so cool that the new ultra mode has what I would call converted bosses (because they are modified in ultra mode, which I don't think I saw this before in a terraria mod in Tmodloader). Also, a electricity system in terraria? I don't think that has been done before! I gotta say this mod is so revolutionary! Haven't tried it before, but it looks awesome! Keep it up!

Hi! Just found this mod today and I think it's awesome so far! It's so cool that the new ultra mode has what I would call converted bosses (because they are modified in ultra mode, which I don't think I saw this before in a terraria mod in Tmodloader). Also, a electricity system in terraria? I don't think that has been done before! I gotta say this mod is so revolutionary! Haven't tried it before, but it looks awesome! Keep it up!

Electricity is really experiemental in it's current state, especially with machine as I'm working rn on their recipe system. There will be timed crafting, but won't be grindy crafting. For exemple in the furnace, ore will be 1 ore = 1 ingot. I'm also working on something secret that is rather interesting, wich of coruse involve machine.

I post update on my profile regularly to ^^

To spice up the game a little bit, a new progression system is added under the form of achievement. This achievement system is completly seperate from steam one wich mean no worry, nothing will break!

L6JxfkQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom