tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I've also picked up word that Amidias and Yharim will also be NPC's, if I can read right. Is that true?
Uh, Shouldn't Yharim be a boss? If he does become an NPC, you could make him something like the Challenger in Sacred Tools where you need to defeat him to buy his stuff!
[doublepost=1526067940,1526067758][/doublepost]
Uelibloom kinda leave normal mode summoners hanging. I noticed that there isn't a single summon weapon it can make and the armor isn't even craftable outside of expert mode for some reason. Kinda weird considering the armor does grant extra summon slots.
They're trying to make you play Revengance; which from what I've heard, is really fun!
[doublepost=1526067990][/doublepost]
"someone just fell out of that frozen abomination!" just like the diverman in thorium?
Interesting, but I'm sure it'll be different

Uh, Shouldn't Yharim be a boss? If he does become an NPC, you could make him something like the Challenger in Sacred Tools where you need to defeat him to buy his stuff!
I think Yharim will be an NPC until you defeat DoG or Yharon, when he will leave and then... Well, you know...

Hi everyone. Played a couple of days ago with calamity mod.Then I went to ocean biome from this mod (called sulphurous, I guess) and when I reached half the ocean.. the game crashed. Сould you explain how to fix this? I played terraria 1.3.5.3 without other mods.
Version of calamity is last.
So here is a crash log.
View attachment 200289
I do noy know why that happens, but it was happening to me too, but only if I had the celestial shell equipped or in my hand. Why don't you check that.

For the first part, that is why I'm asking if I can read right. (And I'm not a dev, I just picked this up from....a source.)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Played a couple of days ago with calamity mod.Then I went to ocean biome from this mod (called sulphurous, I guess) and when I reached half the ocean.. the game crashed. Сould you explain how to fix this? I played terraria 1.3.5.3 without other mods.
Version of calamity is last.
So here is a crash log.
View attachment 200289
It's a well know crash, the developers are already looking into it.
For now just set you lighting setting to "Retro" or "Trippy" and it shouldn't crash anymore.

It's a well know crash, the developers are already looking into it.
For now just set you lighting setting to "Retro" or "Trippy" and it shouldn't crash anymore.
ummn can you test the void of extinction item i have it equipped on an expert revengeance world but i still get hurt by lava.

Adding Yharim as an NPC would be a great way to deliver the lore of the mod! He hangs around your house, following your evolution with interest and mocking your failures. When you talk to him, he can comment on your progress, just like the Guide does.

He sounds like the kind of guy that would do that...then you defeat Yharom and he decides you've gone too far.

Adding Yharim as an NPC would be a great way to deliver the lore of the mod! He hangs around your house, following your evolution with interest and mocking your failures. When you talk to him, he can comment on your progress, just like the Guide does.

He sounds like the kind of guy that would do that...then you defeat Yharom and he decides you've gone too far.
Probably after DoG is where he gets a little miffed

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but has anyone else noticed the Ethereal Subjagator summons don't behafve properly? Mine just keep flying of the screen to the right ad nauseum. They don't sit still or follow me.

Sooooo The Stormweaver is bugged? I killed him over and over and when he dies it just says "Storm Weaver has awoken". Says it when he is spawned and when he dies but no loot or credit for killing him. What's the deal?

As of the recent update, there has been a glitch with multiplayer and fighting Yharon. My friends and I all have Silva armor, and we cannot kill Yharon because it is leaving when down to 5%. The server host (the guy that summoned it) died to it in phase 5, so then it left with the message talking about the darksun fragments when I was alive. This glitch is preventing our progress in the game, and we hope it is fixed soon.

Crabulon must be my least favorite boss from this mod >:C. It hates my arena.
Screenshot (10).png

Thankfully, it eventually moved into the hellavator allowing for really easy cheesing that may need to be fixed. I could shoot him from the top, but his mushrooms were just out of reach.
Screenshot (11).png

The Submarine Shocker from the Aquatic Scourge is unbelievably broken. It allowed me to face tank revengeance Plantera and kill it in seconds in pre Plantera gear and it does near 50k dps on the target dummy with all pre Plantera gear

Last edited:
Hey, I recently started a playthough of calamity and it's been great so far but I've run into an issue, Tarragon armor requires divine geodes which are expert mode exclusive. This seems weird as the wiki doesn't mark the armor as expert mode only and it's required for auric tesla (which also isn't marked as expert mode exclusive). I was just wondering this was intended or if there was a slight oversight somewhere.

is there any way to move my home to another world bec the world i have is broken i dont have the abyss but i have the water for it and i dont want to restart everything in that world is there just a way ot move my home into a new world because that would be helpful

Is there a setting somewhere to turn off the change the summon weapon change during vengeance mode? I like mixing up my game-play and am disheartened when that option is removed.

Hey, I recently started a playthough of calamity and it's been great so far but I've run into an issue, Tarragon armor requires divine geodes which are expert mode exclusive. This seems weird as the wiki doesn't mark the armor as expert mode only and it's required for auric tesla (which also isn't marked as expert mode exclusive). I was just wondering this was intended or if there was a slight oversight somewhere.
Likely an oversight, this is from a planned update:

"20 - Providence now drops Divine Geodes on Normal Mode."

Honestly, though...I do not see the point of Divine Geodes. Uelibloom is already post-Providence.

Back
Top Bottom