Xbox 360 Brain of Cthulhu Bug

Frous

The Destroyer
When i was playing, i wanted to kill Brain of cthulhu, but when i broke up all the 3 demon hearts, eaters of world spawned, i tried to summon it with shadow orbs, but was the same, i had to farm all the time to get vertebraes, after 3 minutes of farming, no enemies spawned, i've waited like 5 minutes to more crimson enemie to spawn, but nothing.
I'll like you to fix that, is relly annoying to kill EoW in Crimson maps :)

When is the last time you played online? I'm pretty sure this bug got fixed with the patch they released back in May/June. Just the other day I spawned a BoC from crimson hearts.

Yeah, I am sure when 1.2 released they had a huge bug fix update (this bug being one)

So, I'm not quite sure...I have summoned him fine :)

In that case you'll have to contact Microsoft. Or simply make a new account on your Xbox, sign it up for a free month of live and try to play Terraria with that.

i don't know, i was playing, and the next day i wake up and turned on the consle and i was banned, i mean NO xbox live

Last edited:
Sounds like your Xbox live account was banned. Contact Xbox support about that. You should be able to sign out, make a new account, and sign THAT account up for a free month of Xbox live, you'll probably need a different email address. Once that account is signed in to Xbox live you should try opening Terraria with it and it should force the update.

Wait- did you guys make crimson hearts with this kind of pseudo-code?:

IF: World=Crimson
THEN: Entity EvilBiomeBossSummoner summons BoC
ELSE: Entity EvilBiomeBossSummoner Summons EoW

That would explain a lot, since it would no longer recognize the Crimson as such if the update bugged up due to a ban, and would thus summon the EoW despite the object broken being a demon heart.

I've never seen the code for any version of Terraria. It seems that he was banned from Xbox live and thus never got the 1.2 patch.

Back
Top Bottom