SAVE THE LAST POST WINS!!!!!

Should Tunnel King un-lock The Last Post Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today... Is a very sad day. @Tunnel King has locked the thread, The Last Post Wins. While it seems like a stupid little game at first glance, it had actually built a real community, Granted, a community fueled by memes, but still a community of great people. It isn't the last poster's fault that @Sayori did something they shouldn't have, it's well... Sayori's. The rest of us shouldn't be punished, I just don't see that as being right. If you have anything to say about this, please post it in the comments. We really need to get the staffers' attention for this one.

For potentially the last time on TCF if tlpw isn't unlocked, This was frostiikin.

128x sapphire.png

I already messaged Tunnel King on the topic, and he said that it was locked in large part because of how the users conducted themselves in the thread. To be frank, I agree with his reasoning to an extent. Another thread advocating for the game's return is appreciated, but it won't really help unless we can all agree to conduct ourselves in a better manner. TLPW was a cesspool of spam and general bad behavior so if we can focus on changing that, maybe the moderators will have a change of heart.

Last edited:
I already messaged Tunnel King on the topic, and he said that it was locked in large part because of how the users conducted themselves in the thread. To be frank, I agree with his reasoning to an extent. Another thread advocating for the game's return is appreciated, but it won't really help unless we can all agree to conduct ourselves in a better manner. TLPW was a cesspool of spam so if we can focus on changing that, maybe the moderators will have a change of heart.
I agree sir. I agree to Change my conduct

I already messaged Tunnel King on the topic, and he said that it was locked in large part because of how the users conducted themselves in the thread. To be frank, I agree with his reasoning to an extent. Another thread advocating for the game's return is appreciated, but it won't really help unless we can all agree to conduct ourselves in a better manner. TLPW was a cesspool of spam so if we can focus on changing that, maybe the moderators will have a change of heart.
I do too. I didn't do as much spamming as some, but I still promise not to again if tlpw is re-opened.

First off, this is Forum related and not a suggestion for the game, this Thread has been moved to Forum Help & Feedback.

2nd of all I ask everyone to calm down. We will unlock the Thread when/if it is ready to be unlocked, that time is not now. We will not get into talking about the staff actions of other people that happened in the Thread.

For the time being the Thread will stay locked. It will not be the end of the World to have this Thread stay locked. Please be patient for the time being.

Last edited:
First off, this is Forum related and not a suggestion for the game, this Thread has been moved to Forum Help & Feedback.

2nd of all I ask everyone to calm down. We will unlock the Thread when/if it is ready to be unlocked, that time is not now. We will not get into talking about the staff actions of other people that happened in the Thread.

For the time being the Thread will stay locked. It will not be the end of the World to have this Thread stay locked. Please be patient for the time being.
Understood

The Last Post Wins Thread has been reopened: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-last-post-wins.409/page-1557#post-1586248

Going forward for anyone who chooses to post in that Thread, it is not a platform for posting content that is not allowed on the Forums. As long as you use your best judgement and remember what is/isn't appropriate for this Forum Culture there won't be future issues.

With that, you can go ahead and post in the Thread again, with almost anything you want to post to make a "last post". Since there is no real purpose for this Thread from here on, we have locked this Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom