tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hey - you've probably already answered this somewhere, but Calamity isn't showing up for me in the Mod Browser.

Is there something that I can do, or do I just need to install the latest version directly from here?

Recently I found a bug involving Calamity and Item Customizer (TGM1234's mods) that made it so revengeance mode was buggy to activate on a multiplayer server and also prevented you from spawning any Calamity bosses on a multiplayer server as well. Everything works fine on singleplayer.

Does anyone know of or would be willing to create a mod or addon to Calamity that removes the money multiplier in Revengence and Deathmode? I'm currently playing in Deathmode and have already gotten 1 Platinum before I've dug far enough down to get iron armor. It's kinda ruining some of the fun of the game.

> First time playing terraria with mods.
> First time playing Calamity: Puts expert + Revengence.
> Makes dumb choice of doing mage run
> Help
> Dark souls is way easier
-----
I'll probably just restart the game in expert and no-class run. Any hints? :')

maybe combine the heart of elements, the sponge, the plague hive, the core of the blood god, the Draedon's Heart and the Amalgam
Maybe just the plague hive and heart of elements seeing as how one of the hearts materials is dropped by plaguebringer Goliath plus when the toxic heart upgrades to the plague hive its backlash is active less often so it would make sense for it to have a upgrade that no longer has the backlash of being blinded and weakened while at the same time just those 2 combined would not bee too op

People of the Calamity Mod: I made a thread called Extinction Mod, and I have tons of ideas. Anyone can come! Feel free! Add your ideas!
[doublepost=1526338803,1526338554][/doublepost]People of the Calamity Mod: I made a thread called Extinction Mod, and I have tons of ideas. Anyone can Add on.
[doublepost=1526339051][/doublepost]Would anyone mind going onto a thread I made called Extinction Mod, please add ideas, and maybe it can become a thing. I have a ton of good ideas!

People of the Calamity Mod: I made a thread called Extinction Mod, and I have tons of ideas. Anyone can come! Feel free! Add your ideas!
[doublepost=1526338803,1526338554][/doublepost]People of the Calamity Mod: I made a thread called Extinction Mod, and I have tons of ideas. Anyone can Add on.
[doublepost=1526339051][/doublepost]Would anyone mind going onto a thread I made called Extinction Mod, please add ideas, and maybe it can become a thing. I have a ton of good ideas!

2 Things to talk about @origami

1st off, please do not advertise your Mod in other member's mod Threads. It is disrespectful to derail a Thread off of the Thread Topic. The best place to talk about your own mod is your own Thread for that mod. If posting on this Thread, it needs to be related to the Calamity Mod only. You can use your own profile to get word out for your mod or add it into your signature, as long as it is not spammed.

2nd Please edit your post if you have more content to add, do not post again like you have with the same content as it has become spam at this point.

If you have questions about this you can PM myself or any Staff member.

I need help, my calamity mod keeps on crashing my game whenever I kill a boss. The map i am using has revengeance mode turned on and the desert scourge crashes my game when i kill it. Here is a photo of the error:

Attachments

• Terraria Error.png
    Terraria Error.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 243
How To Kill Devourer of Gods (In Death Mode?)
Build very long 2 platform each is half screen high
Use blissful bombarder or abyss's post polterghast weapon like sulphergun
Beware his mouth
Trapped him bettween 2 platform when he is on chasing phase
Final form you need your step
Keep adreanaline and rage for devouror of thots
I can't even beat him
[doublepost=1526392194,1526392075][/doublepost]
I need help, my calamity mod keeps on crashing my game whenever I kill a boss. The map i am using has revengeance mode turned on and the desert scourge crashes my game when i kill it. Here is a photo of the error:
It is normal you just open terraria agiain
If it don't work check that you didn't installed other mod
[doublepost=1526392388][/doublepost]
Hey guys you know this is the #1 Mod on TCF right now right?
Yes

Build very long 2 platform each is half screen high
Use blissful bombarder or abyss's post polterghast weapon like sulphergun
Beware his mouth
Trapped him bettween 2 platform when he is on chasing phase
Final form you need your step
Keep adreanaline and rage for devouror of thots
I can't even beat him
[doublepost=1526392194,1526392075][/doublepost]
It is normal you just open terraria agiain
If it don't work check that you didn't installed other mod
[doublepost=1526392388][/doublepost]
Yes
Thank you so much, i just disabled the more healths mod and it worked :D. Blessed day to you

Back
Top Bottom