Xbox One 1 Question on transfering to new console.

Dragunov002

Terrarian
I recently moved my terraria character in my profile from Xbox 360 to Xbox 1. I was wondering now what would happen if I played back on the 360? I’m scared I’m going to lose things or break something (most likely my heart) if I go back and play on the older console and older update on the 360 with my friends who don’t yet have a Xbox 1.

I recently moved my terraria character in my profile from Xbox 360 to Xbox 1. I was wondering now what would happen if I played back on the 360? I’m scared I’m going to lose things or break something (most likely my heart) if I go back and play on the older console and older update on the 360 with my friends who don’t yet have a Xbox 1.
You won’t be able to bring an X1 character back to 360. But you should be able to still play on 360, just not with any characters or worlds transferred from X1.

If you still have a copy of your 360 character before it was transferred to X1 that should still work. You just can’t transfer characters from X1 to 360.

You won’t be able to bring an X1 character back to 360. But you should be able to still play on 360, just not with any characters or worlds transferred from X1.

If you still have a copy of your 360 character before it was transferred to X1 that should still work. You just can’t transfer characters from X1 to 360.
Ok thanks for clearing that up I was uncertain what would happen.

Back
Top Bottom