NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: Different Color slime Furniture, Music for The King Slime and Slime Rain event!

LeeJow

Empress of Light
I want to do a Suggestion, music for the Slimes because you do not have any separate music for The Slime Rain event or the King Slime Boss I would like to hear separate music for this! because I am a big fan of the Slimes...
And another Suggetion... You can now only make blue slime furniture, and if you kill different slimes you also get different slime colors but if you kill another color you get that again, why not every color a different item, and with those colors can you make different color slime furniture!

- Leo/LeeJow

And another Suggetion... You can now only make blue slime furniture, and if you kill different slimes you also get different slime colors but if you kill another color you get that again, why not every color a different item, and with those colors can you make different color slime furniture!

- Leo/LeeJow
Paint

Wait, I thought the devs announced that the Slime Rain event is already going to have music for the next update

Back
Top Bottom