tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

do you check the entire surface on your world? because since spirit biome can generate "anywhere" on the world, last time was near the sulphur ocean (calamity mod).
I've got the entire surface. Image just depicts it on the surface, so if it can be entirely underground that may explain my confusion.

I've got the entire surface. Image just depicts it on the surface, so if it can be entirely underground that may explain my confusion.
Spirit biome should have three parts: surface, underground and sky/space (it should generate something like very small floating islands). I'd check the world map with "reveal map" from hero's mod (give it a moment to update, it's often not instant on map). Also, make new world, quickly kill WoF and any mechanical boss and see if spirit biome appears correctly. I think when I tried Spirit Mod for the first time (that was over a year ago) I also couldn't get spirit biome to spawn correctly on my existing world. It works fine on my last world however (that I've played until few days ago).

At least Scarab boss is supposedly bugged in mp (can't check for myself right now).
So far, Spirit Mod doesn't work correctly even by itself in single player (no knockback on most weapons except for normal sword-like swinging weapons and tools).
Thanks for answer!

Something is wrong with the music: The reach theme isn't playing at night, the tide isn't playing. I am scared that I might not hear the spirit in the near future.
dude you just had to say it didnt ya? ._.
makes me so sad not hearing the spirit biome soundtrack... the game is clearly missing something rn

I have a quick question about the mod. What does this message mean, and what causes it to appear? "You have disturbed the ancient nature spirits!" I've seen it on some worlds and not others, seemingly at random, so I'd like to know.

This message appears when you (or for some reason the game itself) destroys a certain stone in underground glade mini-biome (I think that's what it's called. a screen-sized sphere of grass covered dirt and grass-walls). This causes a mini-boss to spawn. However, I have no idea why this message appears by itself randomly even when I'm doing stuff like shopping or sorting my inventory on the surface.

Spirit ore doesn't seem to generate when the biome passes through the underground snow. Only after digging all the way down to lava level does it show up.

I haven't done any real testing but the mining efficiency glyph broke the antlion digging claws and they wouldn't mine anything anymore or animate at all but the sound of it swinging still played

So the knockback bug has been reported in this thread many times over the past few months, do you all have any timeline on when it might be fixed? I love the mod but no knockback makes the early game miserable on harder difficulties.

Hello there, friends! I come bearing good news. A new patch is out, fixing multiple bugs many of you have been so kind to point out over the past few weeks. A full list is included below.
Before I jump into the bugs fixed, please keep in mind that so much more is going on behind the scenes that the developers aren't ready to show you yet- this is just a quick patch for you all.
Thanks as always for the continued support, and we hope you'll continue enjoying the mod, too!
Version 1.3.3.2
Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed the Knockback bug, in which only swung weapons produced knockback. Now, all wepons produce knockback as intended.
- Fixed some music not playing when it's supposed to (Reach, Tide)
- Fixed the Tide capping at 80% completion
- Edited some messages regarding the Tide (spawning message, completion message)
- Prevented the Black Pearl from spamming the chat with messages when used away from the Ocean
- Some small spelling and grammar fixes (as usual)
- The Jabberwocky NPC in the Blue Moon is now a normal mob, and is no longer a mini-boss

The mod's on the Mod Browser, and can also be downloaded here. Enjoy!

Hello there, friends! I come bearing good news. A new patch is out, fixing multiple bugs many of you have been so kind to point out over the past few weeks. A full list is included below.
Before I jump into the bugs fixed, please keep in mind that so much more is going on behind the scenes that the developers aren't ready to show you yet- this is just a quick patch for you all.
Thanks as always for the continued support, and we hope you'll continue enjoying the mod, too!
Version 1.3.3.2
Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed the Knockback bug, in which only swung weapons produced knockback. Now, all wepons produce knockback as intended.
- Fixed some music not playing when it's supposed to (Reach, Tide)
- Fixed the Tide capping at 80% completion
- Edited some messages regarding the Tide (spawning message, completion message)
- Prevented the Black Pearl from spamming the chat with messages when used away from the Ocean
- Some small spelling and grammar fixes (as usual)
- The Jabberwocky NPC in the Blue Moon is now a normal mob, and is no longer a mini-boss

The mod's on the Mod Browser, and can also be downloaded here. Enjoy!
Yuyustu? He's alive?? He's alive!!! :D

I know u answered where the toxin extract drop, but i cant find an alien :c i've done the solar eclipse like 5-6 times and never spawned an alien, someone help me u.u

Thanks for the patch, I like the added music in the mod. This for me probably was the main fix. Speaking of music, is the introduction of the Music Box into mod?

Thanks for the patch, I like the added music in the mod. This for me probably was the main fix. Speaking of music, is the introduction of the Music Box into the mod?
I don't think so, but probably in the future sometimes

why can't the twilight stone and the celestial shell combine
Becuase they have both different stats and effects. It's just for combing accessory for other reason. It would be op so, I would say to don't combine it because for balancing stuff for the mod itself.

Is there an ETA on when Death Wind's right click will be fixed? I'm experiencing a bug where only enemies to the right of me get hit by the rightclicks debuff. >.>and if it has been fixed then i will just assume its a Mod conflict.

Back
Top Bottom