Xbox One When are bugs going to be fixed?

Fatttkattt

Terrarian
The issues I'm having, like my mini map data disappearing have been happening since April. I've reported it almost every day and nothing has been fixed. There was a temporary solution, but even th thats stopped working. What's happening to this game??!! :(

The issues I'm having, like my mini map data disappearing have been happening since April. I've reported it almost every day and nothing has been fixed. There was a temporary solution, but even th thats stopped working. What's happening to this game??!! :(
Bugs take time to track down and fix. Fixing one bug can create three more bugs. It’s not as straightforward as flipping a switch, and bug patches take time. The developers aren’t ignoring the game or the bug reports, they are actively working on the fixes every day. It just takes time.

Any way give the devs a break I mean they had to rewrite the entirety of xb1 terraria so that we would be up to par with PC also the map is not as important as some of the other bugs they are dealing with

Back
Top Bottom