Mobile How will informational accessories work in mobile 1.3?

SrAstral

Skeletron Prime
So if your a mobile player, I'm pretty sure you know that all informational accessories don't work at all (Informational accessories are items that display text and information about your your status, your world, and your current sorroundings if equipped). So how will the Cellphone item even work in mobile once it hopefully get updated to 1.3 if informational accessories don't work at all?
My guesses on what the devs will do regarding the Cellphone and every informational accessories are:
  • They'll probably fix this problem
or
  • They'll still ignore it, and turn/make the Cellphone the most useless item in the game

So if your a mobile player, I'm pretty sure you know that all informational accessories don't work at all (Informational accessories are items that display text and information about your your status, your world, and your current sorroundings if equipped). So how will the Cellphone item even work in mobile once it hopefully get updated to 1.3 if informational accessories don't work at all?
My guesses on what the devs will do regarding the Cellphone and every informational accessories are:
  • They'll probably fix this problem
or
  • They'll still ignore it, and turn/make the Cellphone the most useless item in the game
Not sure. We’ll have to wait and see. Personally I would love for the info accessories to work on mobile, but how to do it is hard when a phone’s screen is so small.

Not sure. We’ll have to wait and see. Personally I would love for the info accessories to work on mobile, but how to do it is hard when a phone’s screen is so small.
I'm pretty sure tablet users are fine with this. But its the phone users that I'm worried about

I'm pretty sure tablet users are fine with this. But its the phone users that I'm worried about
Yeah, it would be the small phone size. I wouldn’t mind having all the info accessory text on my phone, even if it’s super small. But it’ll depend on how the developers wish to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom