Tales From the Post War

So you're telling me, a kid you just found and lulled into a false sense of captivity, that you took him to your house because you needed a friend? And you want to play Candyland?!? Are you kidding me? I must be free to leave, right?

Because once I accidentally colored something I didn’t want to be colored that way and when I tried to fix it I colored it white

"It was a nomad attack, they had stolen troop trucks and one of the machines from the mass raiders."
*Slaps Wolfgang with his beretta.

I know I am not supposed to push you for updates anymore, but I thought this was to dang funny.
If you've run a game like this before, you'd know why he told you to stop pestering him, it's actually quite obnoxious.

Ages back, before he started running forum games seriously, he was once in your position, with another text adventure, and he was pretty impatient in that one, lets just say the GM did not appreciate that, and the patience PSA was pretty common. I know this, because I was also in that game, and the image of this guy is burned into my brain. Thanks for reminding me of him, even though I completely recognise him now due to the fact I've played a yo-kai watch game.

kmonkmon.png

Besides, as @tappaja100 said,
Well, @dyer5lollipop hasn't gone yet.

But the gun is semi-auto. As I said before:
Geoff's gun is based on a semi-auto AR-15 and a gun of that model is able to fire 2 rounds per second with a decent trigger finger. I figure turns are more than a second, I just don't know how long. In D&D 5e every round is 6 seconds and every complete action and movement is about 2.

Back
Top Bottom