The Last Post Wins!

Looks like a tombstone in the shape of an apple.
Or is it the side of a cat's face?
Whatever it is, it must be spawned in game play ONLY if you die with exactly 42 health left while your in-game name is "The Answer"

And then Terraria must unzip the secret file which is actually Bonzi Buddy

Looks like a tombstone in the shape of an apple.
Or is it the side of a cat's face?
Whatever it is, it must be spawned in game play ONLY if you die with exactly 42 health left while your in-game name is "The Answer"

And then Terraria must unzip the secret file which is actually Bonzi Buddy
No, it is Borf. Inmy mod I’m probably going to make (after I actually learn how to), there’s probably going to be a BORF boss, and that tombstone will drop if you die to him.

No, it is Borf. Inmy mod I’m probably going to make (after I actually learn how to), there’s probably going to be a BORF boss, and that tombstone will drop if you die to him.

Borf needs to be overpowered
And the tombstone should be unable to be mined without the Borf-tier pickaxe, to remind the player of the nightmares they have of being unable to beat the almighty Borf

Borf needs to be overpowered
And the tombstone should be unable to be mined without the Borf-tier pickaxe, to remind the player of the nightmares they have of being unable to beat the almighty Borf
Ye, Borf won’t be the final boss, but he’ll definitely be a final one. Also, it’ll probably mined with lunar-tier pickaxes.

Watch as the boss will just be a floating, static text box that says "a surprise" glowing rainbow and shooting Moon Lord's deathray in 8 directions, which circle forever until you defeat it.

(also, yay, my 100th post)

Watch as the boss will just be a floating, static text box that says "a surprise" glowing rainbow and shooting Moon Lord's deathray in 8 directions, which circle forever until you defeat it.

(also, yay, my 100th post)
That would definitely be funny. I do have some plans for it though. It has a whole event younwork your way through, and then it spawns, but the event doesn’t stop if you die, so you could have a bunch of attempts at him.

(Also, yay for your 100 posts!)

That would definitely be funny. I do have some plans for it though. It has a whole event younwork your way through, and then it spawns, but the event doesn’t stop if you die, so you could have a bunch of attempts at him.

(Also, yay for your 100 posts!)
yey

Also, I didn't unlock the Eye of Cthulhu trophy for reaching 100 messages, maybe it will come sooner or later(or after a few more posts, no idea)

It finally gave me the trophy, yay.

edit - time for a new boss suggestion my dudes

boss - moom lord
health - (X^3) X = how many dirt blocks you mined, X ≥ 1 even if you haven't mined dirt blocks
defense - 1000, 99% damage reduction
attacks:
moom blast - shoots a death beam that is 10 blocks wide and follows the player at 300MPH, does 90 times (X+2)
bad touch - contact damage, does 600, ignores defense and damage reduction
good touch - contact heal, heals any enemy it touches and makes them invincible for X seconds
moom minigun - shoots X moom bullets at the player, each doing 100 damage and inflicting every debuff

special perks - regenerates X health a second, has a 10 second invincibility frame, kills player permanently, even if not on hardcore

drops - the moom sord
the moom sord
no damage
crashes the game

Last edited:
It finally gave me the trophy, yay.

edit - time for a new boss suggestion my dudes

boss - moom lord
health - (X^3) X = how many dirt blocks you mined, X ≥ 1 even if you haven't mined dirt blocks
defense - 1000, 99% damage reduction
attacks:
moom blast - shoots a death beam that is 10 blocks wide and follows the player at 300MPH, does 90 times (X+2)
bad touch - contact damage, does 600, ignores defense and damage reduction
good touch - contact heal, heals any enemy it touches and makes them invincible for X seconds
moom minigun - shoots X moom bullets at the player, each doing 100 damage and inflicting every debuff

special perks - regenerates X health a second, has a 10 second invincibility frame, kills player permanently, even if not on hardcore

drops - the moom sord
the moom sord
no damage
crashes the game

seems balanced.

Capture.PNG

[doublepost=1527289852,1527289774][/doublepost]
Capture.PNG

I didn't have finals, really... just kinda did a small review test.
Except for Brit Lit and Math.
And current events.
Really just English.
And I guess you could say doing the concert was a final, so two.

Back
Top Bottom