tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Has this mod been tested in multiplayer? Any notable multiplayer issues?

Also, the discord link is expired.

Has this mod been tested in multiplayer? Any notable multiplayer issues?

Also, the discord link is expired.
Me and 2 others were only just about to test multiplayer.
Also, the discord link shouldn't be expired now.
Also also, the discord isn't very active at all, I just made it because I felt like making one.

So, something weird is up with the zombie guy, I try to buy stuff from him and he doesn't want to take my money. Also, ancient wood walls need a different look. They don't look much different than another wood wall I can't think of at the moment.

So, something weird is up with the zombie guy, I try to buy stuff from him and he doesn't want to take my money. Also, ancient wood walls need a different look. They don't look much different than another wood wall I can't think of at the moment.
The Fallen NPC uses a special type of currency, Ancient Gold Coins.
They are dropped by Skeleton Wanderers, Duellers and Assassins, all of which are common enemies in the Cavern layer.

The Fallen NPC uses a special type of currency, Ancient Gold Coins.
They are dropped by Skeleton Wanderers, Duellers and Assassins, all of which are common enemies in the Cavern layer.
could have sworn I was using regular coins to buy them, thanks for clearing it up.

What is the infection after defeating the xenomite crystal and what is the wasteland biome?
When defeating the Xenomite Crystal, 4 new enemies will spawn, Infected Zombie at night, Infected Cave Bat and Infected Giant Worm in the Cavern, and Infected Demon Eye in Hardmode night.
The Wasteland biome generates around underground/cavern (and rarely surface) after the Infected Eye has been defeated.

When defeating the Xenomite Crystal, 4 new enemies will spawn, Infected Zombie at night, Infected Cave Bat and Infected Giant Worm in the Cavern, and Infected Demon Eye in Hardmode night.
The Wasteland biome generates around underground/cavern (and rarely surface) after the Infected Eye has been defeated.
Ok, thanks!

Is there any designated area where the wasteland biome spawns, cuz I haven't found it yet but haven't really tried to find it :p

Is there any designated area where the wasteland biome spawns, cuz I haven't found it yet but haven't really tried to find it :p
It'll spawn randomly, like how ore generates, but it spawns in giant chunks. There is probably 3-5 chunks of wasteland generated, you just gotta find one.
Alternatively, the Friendly T-Bot sells Xeno Solution that spreads the Wasteland with a Clentaminator.

It'll spawn randomly, like how ore generates, but it spawns in giant chunks. There is probably 3-5 chunks of wasteland generated, you just gotta find one.
Alternatively, the Friendly T-Bot sells Xeno Solution that spreads the Wasteland with a Clentaminator.
Alright thx:happy:

Hey guys, just wanna say I love this mod. BUT everytime I put a weapon on the Weapon Frame, the graphic glitches and not only do I lose the item, it changes to a completely different item, I get the frame back but banners, helms, pants, always changes. Any idea how to change that? Ive lost a few good ones that way, hoping it wasnt this mod

Hey guys, just wanna say I love this mod. BUT everytime I put a weapon on the Weapon Frame, the graphic glitches and not only do I lose the item, it changes to a completely different item, I get the frame back but banners, helms, pants, always changes. Any idea how to change that? Ive lost a few good ones that way, hoping it wasnt this mod
Pretty sure all mods have that issue

Back
Top Bottom