What is the first game you ever played?

Resident Evil, specifically, for the GameCube.

Perfect game to get your 8 year old son for his first game, regardless if he's not scared of poorly rendered zombies.

The first Lego Star Wars video game comes to mind, although I vaguely remember playing a few educational games with Elmo in them as well but we'll just say those don't count :^)

In terms of Nintendo games, the first one I ever played was the one that came with my first DS, which was the New Super Mario Bros.

Maybe I don't have box anymore, yet still have two most valuable and working Compact Discs, tribute to my first game, Age of Empires (somehow + Expansion and Patch for language). And then yeah. They made Definitive Edition, but for me Gold Edition of it is enough, because 1: Nostalgia and 2: Why do I need to buy something that is only visual upgrade to stuff?

Good old days, and I still play it today, too good for getting old.

But I think it had something like this on box-art.
488.jpg

Or this:
latest

The first game I ever played was probaly SMB

(on a nes or wii I cant remember But I do remember the first game I ever played was SMB)

Last edited:
Megaman I on the original GameBoy, never completed...
First game I've completed was Sonic Adventure DX.

First game I owned was Pokemon Leafgreen, but I know it is not the first game I have played, and I honestly have trouble recalling what the first one actually is. It's either some Gameboy Advance game or a Gamecube game.

i don't think the games on the vtech vsmile when i was like 6 or 7 count, so my first actual game was dog's life for the ps2
i never finished it tbh

First game I ever played was a leaked version of Minecraft that me and my bro got for free.
To this day the computer that contained those files has since disappeared and shall be remembered forever.
Then I played Roblox (2014), and then Terraria (2015).

Back
Top Bottom