tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Does the core controller summon work? When I summon it, it just floatsdown through the ground not attacking anything, seems to vanish off screen too.

So I found a glitch, and I'm unsure if its my end ONLY or if its the mod side. Attach phase glyph to a magic staff (i think any? I personally have it attached to a dunewind staff) then summon some minions, equip the staff you have phase glyph on. And then wait for temporal shift to build up once. Then dash, this results in ALL your minions DYING? and thus you have to respawn them. this must be a glitch right? If it isnt, its a weird mechanic! XD

I may well be the only person to notice this, buuuuut...

Base game Pianos, Bookcases, and Bathtubs all count as tables for making a house. Yours don't. That's all.

Not sure if this is a bug not, but the the shard of thanos right click does NOT cover all 360 degrees, even in its final form. It awkwardly favours the right side of the player no matter where the character is facing. Perhaps this is a bug? If covering 360 degrees of the player is not intended, perhaps make it so that it faces the direction in which the player is facing?

Last edited:
Another bug/confused feature I found: All the time-stopping related items is really confusing to use, with no real indicator to range, effect and they seem to apply the time slow randomly and/or repeatedly.

Hey everyone, some big stuff is going on with Spirit Mod! For starters, the donator update just released! It adds far overdue donator items, and fixes a few bugs (find it on the browser) . However, we have recognized that Spirit Mod has many problems both internally and with the organization of its content.

To that end, we are now working on a complete overhaul of the mod, which will not only restructure it for less bugs and easier content addition, but will also introduce large amounts of brand new content and rebalancing (and in some cases removal of) old content. This will take a lot of time, however. The current estimate is early 2019. To help us with this, we have recruited new team members: @thegamemaster1234 and @Valkyrie Valhalla!

Note that this does not nessecarily mean no updates in the mean time. Bugfixes and patches will still be released, but don't expect any new content for awhile.

We understand that this sounds like a long time, so we'll provide updates every other Sunday on the discord (https://discord.gg/DcV9M4Y), starting this weekend, to show you what we've been working on! Ask an admin or moderator for the "spoiler squad" role and @ them to get notified when there's a spoiler.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, and we hope you’ll understand our decision. We are striving to create a truly quality mod, and we hope we can have your support!

I like this mod alot, but I have a complaint about the Seraph Armor Set Bonus.
The description says that my minions will shoot astral flares at enemies, but in fact they are "shooting" it all the time with no enemies around. If I have like 6 minions I constantly see astral flares on my screen which drives me crazy. It's making it very difficult to see anything else. Is this really intended to be like that?

Back
Top Bottom